Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF TARGET DEFENDER

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:50 pm

"Cardiff have taken giant Norwegian defender Haivis Veste on trial with a view to a permanent deal. Veste, who plys his trade in Sweden with FC Kiruna has caught the attention of Cardiff scouts with a series of commanding displays in the Swedish 'Allsvenskan' league. Veste would certainly provide stature to the Bluebird's defence standing a commanding 6ft 10ins in his stockinged feet. A rueful Malky Mackay told reporters 'There's defintely a trial taking place...would be undoubtedly a stand out feature on the pitch and easy to pickout at set pieces". Veste has previously spent time on trial at Watford and premier-league side Bolton but the two clubs financial situations had meant that a deal was not possible. Malky Mackay is expected to make a decision over Veste's future in the next couple of days.”

Hey guys, long time no see. How are the old watford contingent settling in? Thought I would pass along some interesting transfer news for you guys. We had this bloke on trial a while ago but couldn't work out a deal, sounds like a beast though. :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF TARGET DEFENDER

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 pm

I had a Rusian girlfriend once her name was Eva Vestoff. :old:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 pm

pull the other one its got bells on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Just sign him up as hes 6ft 10! :lol: :lol:
Love to see him along side earnie :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

where did you hear that? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

It's a wind up lads :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:01 pm

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?t=36233

:lol:

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?t=36233

:lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Yea it's the same report from a paper printed back in Jan but with the club named changed.

Shame though we could do with a viking at CB

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:04 pm

could do well in night games

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:could do well in night games

I think he'd stand out :D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Hi Viz Vest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Be great if its a big foggy! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 pm

So that's the Norwegian we're looking at. No idea what he's like but having a giant in the back would be awesome for corners etc. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 pm

JonCCFC wrote:So that's the Norwegian we're looking at. No idea what he's like but having a giant in the back would be awesome for corners etc. :ayatollah:

Oh god please be joking or remove head from anus :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:03 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:So that's the Norwegian we're looking at. No idea what he's like but having a giant in the back would be awesome for corners etc. :ayatollah:

Oh god please be joking or remove head from anus :lol:

:lol: ;)

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:54 pm

That was good ! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Thought i just seen the "fore mentioned" laying traffic cones on the M4,,,,never know could be a dark horse, oh and it was very close to the junction for barry!!! ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm

haha was a stunt pulled on our forum a while ago, was quite successful as well. i guess a few of you had to check google for yourselves though. :D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi Vis Vest. :D :lol: :D

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

haha, on a more serious note though, don't really know what to think about this Russian striker we are looking at, just been released from prison for illeagly exporting milk...... his name = IVAKNOCKEDABOTTLEOFFFF.....THE CREAM OF RUSSIAN FOOTBALL, by all accounts!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

It WAS delicious, I got to share some of it!!

interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it.

Thanks for the information, we will add this story to our blog, as we have a audience in this sector that loves reading like this”

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. Many thanks.

Hi Vis Jackets