Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis the pressure is on ....

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 pm

u said hoping for 3 players by friday 2 out of 3 signings so far and its thursday so one more possibly tomorow the pressure is on :lol: :ayatollah: ill go for gunnarsson as the 3rd signing :ayatollah:

Re: annis the pressure is on ....

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:u said hoping for 3 players by friday 2 out of 3 signings so far and its thursday so one more possibly tomorow the pressure is on :lol: :ayatollah: ill go for gunnarsson as the 3rd signing :ayatollah:

:lol:
Well, if we dont get Goodwillie by end of play tomorrow after Lawyers have looked at the case and passed the info on to the Malaysians, I can not see him coming at all, but thats just my opinion.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Wot u think the chances are annis? Gutted if we dont but can see the clubs way of thinkin!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfc_4_life wrote:u said hoping for 3 players by friday 2 out of 3 signings so far and its thursday so one more possibly tomorow the pressure is on :lol: :ayatollah: ill go for gunnarsson as the 3rd signing :ayatollah:

Well, if we dont get Goodwillie by end of play tomorrow after Lawyers have looked at the case and passed the info on to the Malaysians, I can not see him coming at all, but thats just my opinion.[/quote

well if we dont get him surely we could use that 2 mil for craig bellamy :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

well pressure is always on with annis.

just ask poor carl he lived in room with small window and bull dog on his nuts for last month bless his soul :lol:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Wot u think the chances are annis? Gutted if we dont but can see the clubs way of thinkin!

Honestly, I do not see the Malaysians parting with £2 Mill.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Wot u think the chances are annis? Gutted if we dont but can see the clubs way of thinkin!

would they for bellamy tho.........?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

would they for bellamy tho.........?

Rob, I do believe they will increase their offer for Bells, TG Loves him :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Rob, I do believe they will increase their offer for Bells, TG Loves him :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

i not gonna ask what them two get up to in the boardrooms :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

dont blame them if they pull out 2 mil for a player from a scottish league we all know its not the best of league anyone could hit 15 + goals

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:Rob, I do believe they will increase their offer for Bells, TG Loves him :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i not gonna ask what them two get up to in the boardrooms :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 pm

All a matter of time :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:36 pm

annis why bid for him ??