Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Season tickets

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Over the next 10 days think I read..... Sime!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:16 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Nice one matey, I have a load of women bugging me to see my handsome photograph, you know how it is :o
:o :o

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:16 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Nice one matey, I have a load of women bugging me to see my handsome photograph, you know how it is :o

:o :o :o

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:18 pm

:o :o :o :o :o

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 pm

milly44 wrote:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:37 pm

ELY BOY wrote::( :( :(

:lol: Piss off

:lol: :lol:

Sorry Simon, My Mate :cry: :cry:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Ps let me clarify that when I mean get the women I meant in the past as I'm obviously in a loving relationship with Lauren.....think I managed to save that one haha

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I forgive you mate haha. Never known for my looks but still manage to get the women somehow haha. Must be my wit and charm haha.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:21 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I forgive you mate haha. Never known for my looks but still manage to get the women somehow haha. Must be my wit and charm haha.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 am

ELY BOY wrote:Ps let me clarify that when I mean get the women I meant in the past as I'm obviously in a loving relationship with Lauren.....think I managed to save that one haha

Did u f**k! :evil:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:34 am

bluelaur wrote:

Did u f**k! :evil:

:laughing3:
:shock: :shock: Lauren, get into him, f**k him up, get into him f**k him up!!!! :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:12 pm

there out from around the 1st of august !
typical city last minute as ever ! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Getting back to the original thread. I have just spoken to the ticket office and the season tickets will be ready for collection from the 2nd of August.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 pm

my wallet feels empty without my season ticket card :shock:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 pm