Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Some news from the jails "

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Today we were concerned that Matthew may not get his TAG but hopefully it was a misunderstanding and the paper work with his HDC curfew tag release date will be known soon to end any concerns...I think it will be ok to be honest...everyone else had it and many for worse offences than Matt.

Matt and the two other lads convicted last Friday made it 11 City lads in Wormwood but they are settling in well thanks to Mikey Thorney mainly and the rest of the lads who have already been in 6 weeks showing them the ropes and helping them through the tough first week.

There were 8 stuck in Wormwood...sometimes locked up 22 hours a day...although some are getting jobs now and the regime is better than the first few days... they are all trying for transfers but prison over crowding at more suitable locations has meant that some of them are into the seventh week at the Scrubs..Wes was transferred to Cardiff early on.

Today sees news of five transfers, but not what was expected to be honest...3 of our lads have been sent to Norwich prison called Wayland, NT has been sent to Ipswich on his own to Highpoint and Wes has been transferred to Bristol...none of this is a punishment move just a case of getting them out from the overcrowded Scrubs...they are probably in better jails now with better facilities but the poor families face very long journeys for a one hour visit.

I am writing to NT, Wes and Peter J this evening, I try to write to one or two of the lads so they can pass on the letter to the others rather than writing to all of them.

I have a few prison numbers now if you would also like to send them a quick e mail, they would all really appreciate it if you took ten minutes to write one and it is a simple thing to do...just join up and add names and prison numbers and its just 30p to send e mails...

Let them know we are thinking about them guys.

http://www.emailaprisoner.com/

Re: Some news from the jails

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 pm

I've sent Iain T a couple of emails. Sounds like the boys are all looking after each other and getting through it judging from his replies.

The time will fly by if htey are all sticking together.

Like Corky says send them an email, keep their spirits up.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 pm

corky, is peter r from bridgend in the same nick i would like to give some support. could you pm me if you know any details thanks

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Wayland and highpoint are both c cat prisons I think,not sure about Bristol,so things are looking up,considering WS is a b cat

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:03 pm

I dont know any of the lads, but would like to e-mail them let them true bluebird fans are thinking about them :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Yes Peter R is now in Norwich...anyone wanting details to write letters or better still send a quick e mail just PM me

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

corky what is the total amount of city boys that got sent down over chelsea???

Re: " Some news from the jails "

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

There were the original 17 in February and the 12 now...but I am unsure about the ones in between but someone might now but it has to be over 30 jailed and in total over 45 with banning orders maybe even more than that...ranging from 3-8 years.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Any news of Wyndham mate??

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 pm

PoOH wrote:Any news of Wyndham mate??

no mate, I only know that Andrew P from Ebbw Vale and Peter R Bridgend went to Norwich with one other lad, but I do not know who?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:01 am

The third lad moved to Norwich with Pete and Andrew was Ellis E...reports this morning that they are much happier there and will have more time out of their cells.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Just wrote to NT and the 2 i know still in scrubs.

Thanks for the update mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 pm

PoOH wrote:Any news of Wyndham mate??

still in scrubs at the moment

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 pm

i sent ellis an email on tue,got a letter back today ,said him and peter sharing a cell.would love a bit more post.said most of his post comes from his mum and girlfreind

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 am

hi corky have you a prison number and address for ian t both myself and son and a few of his old school mates would like to write to him thanks

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:54 am

If anyone would like to e-mail or write to Aidy Horrel From Bargoed I have his prison number. I am sure he would appreciate any news from home especially from those in the rhymney valley.
PM Me for the number.
:ayatollah: