Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROBBIE FOWLER -MONEY GRABBING tw*t

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 pm

up to his tricks again...leaves australia for family reasons stating he needed to be back for his kids etc ...so came back to look for a coaching role ,no one wanted him...now tomorrow hes due in thailand for a medical for some team(family reasons my arse)....f**k me why doesnt the bum just hang his boots up

Re: ROBBIE FOWLER -MONEY GRABBING tw*t

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 pm

think hes got enough money mate ... worth like 50 million from his career and huge property empire. Think he just wants to play competitively as long as he can lad

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm

bit of a piss take though to the aussie team ,he was under contract and used the family reason to get out

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Did'nt he say he wanted to return to England to complete his coaching badges, he was doing some coaching at a few different clubs towards the end of last season I recall. They must be paying him top dollar!!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Wants to win a league medal I feel. Plus you know, dump trucks filled with cash.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:00 am

there comes a time in life. when you have got so much money. it takes over your life. and that is what has happened to fowler. got to be making money all the time. do you think if i won the euro millions. i would be on here talking to you wankers. no way. i be making more money . it dont stop. once you go past a certain money zone. its all i want :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 am

If it's not about the money then why doesn't he just come back to the UK and play in a championship or league 1 team, like barmby did and David James at Bristol.