Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd in today's sun

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:58 am

Has held talks with qpr and has asked for 65 grand a week :lol: so Jay if you still come on this forum.... You are a penis :ayatollah:

Re: Bothroyd in today's sun

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:13 am

QPR have switched their attention to Carlton Cole, £6m.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 am

65k a week thats the most laughable thing i have heard for ages i hope warnock told him to go f**k himself

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 am

QPR should buy Tom Daley for £65k a week coz he does less diving then Jay

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:48 am

Taken from a Rangers forum where it was of interest because Celtic may have been in for him

"Hi Gianni,

Further to our conversation an hour ago I want to confirm that the
details below is the official final offer from Queens park Rangers FC:

Player Jay Bothroyd
Term 2 Years ( compulsory option for 3rd year if QPR are in Premier League
and the player makes 19 appearances in the 2013/2014 season ).
Salary £25,000 per week ( including S.O.F ) = £1,300,000.
Appearance £2,500 per game ( named in 18 man squad )
Bonus £250,000 for each season QPR remain in the Premier League ( payable at the end of each season )
£2,500 per game ( named in 18 man squad ) if QPR remain in Premier League ( payable at the end of each season )
Relegation If QPR are relegated in the 2011/2012 season then the player will be allowed to leave for the price of £1,250,000.
The player will receive £250,000 from the £1,250,000.
Buy-Out The player will have a buy-out price of £2,500,000. This will be applicable at the end of the 2011/2012 season if QPR remain in the Premier League.
Agents Fee £130,000 per year (£260,000) as per representation agreement.
£25,000 payable each year QPR are in Premier League.

Please confirm by return that the above is correct.
Best,
Sky "

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:43 am

I nearly fell on my backside reading that Chief :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:49 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:65k a week thats the most laughable thing i have heard for ages i hope warnock told him to go f**k himself

Totally agree with you, alot of city fans seem to be ok with the fact that from november onwards (apart from when he was injured) he done f**k all for the cause, he hardly broke into a sweat and his body language at times was shocking, even against qpr when he scored a fantastic goal there after he was non existent. Now wouldn,t it be nice if we could all go into work but only perform for six months of the year??? do you think your boss would be happy with that??? He will not be coming back to us, apart from his alleged scandalous wage demands, he his not the sort of player malky mackay wants, he wants fighters / grafters, people with never say die attitudes, now where does bothroyd fit into that category????

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 am

Exactly Cityone, exactly. Bothroyd is a big spoiled baby that thought the cream of the prem would all come flouncing over to him with offers of riches when he got that single England cap. He obviously
Didn't give two sh*ts for us.

If your reading this Jay and we know you love your own press......

Eff off!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 am

£65,000 per week?

I'd rather spend it on a car every week, it'd be more useful.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Taken from a Rangers forum where it was of interest because Celtic may have been in for him

"Hi Gianni,

Further to our conversation an hour ago I want to confirm that the
details below is the official final offer from Queens park Rangers FC:

Player Jay Bothroyd
Salary £25,000 per week ( including S.O.F ) = £1,300,000.
Appearance £2,500 per game ( named in 18 man squad )
Bonus £250,000 for each season QPR remain in the Premier League ( payable at the end of each season )
£2,500 per game ( named in 18 man squad ) if QPR remain in Premier League ( payable at the end of each season )
Relegation If QPR are relegated in the 2011/2012 season then the player will be allowed to leave for the price of £1,250,000.
The player will receive £250,000 from the £1,250,000.
Buy-Out The player will have a buy-out price of £2,500,000. This will be applicable at the end of the 2011/2012 season if QPR remain in the Premier League.
Agents Fee £130,000 per year (£260,000) as per representation agreement.
£25,000 payable each year QPR are in Premier League.

Please confirm by return that the above is correct.
Best,
Sky "

As if that would get leaked onto a fans forum. Unless of course Andy Coulson is a QPR fan.

Some people are so naive.

Best of luck Jay its a shame some of these morons cannot see past their noce because of their bonk eye.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 am

bonk eye, havnt heard that since school :lol:

f**k Jay, hope he doesnt find a club and rots. 65K a week, who the f**k does he think he is :roll:
I wouldnt give him the drip from my cock!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 am

milly44 wrote:bonk eye, havnt heard that since school :lol:

f**k Jay, hope he doesnt find a club and rots. 65K a week, who the f**k does he think he is :roll:

Yeah, a paper said he asked for 65k so it must be true :roll:

As true as some of the speculation passed on here as fact.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:27 am

polo wrote:As true as some of the speculation passed on here as fact.

You obviously have an agenda against this board.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:27 am

polo wrote:
milly44 wrote:bonk eye, havnt heard that since school :lol:

Yeah, a paper said he asked for 65k so it must be true :roll:

As true as some of the speculation passed on here as fact.

I havnt read the paper, im just going by the figure mentioned above.
The bloke thinks he's a superstar though, he got an england cap becuase the other top 10 strikers in england fancied the evening off.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 am

Some peope need to stop licking jays arse, he had about 4 good months and for the rest of the time he was with us he suffered with Velcro bum, where he was constantly stuck to the grass by his arse!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:32 am

Valleybluebird wrote:Some peope need to stop licking jays arse, he had about 4 good months and for the rest of the time he was with us he suffered with Velcro bum, where he was constantly stuck to the grass by his arse!

Jay reminded me very much of DJ. When the going was good he was ok. When it was bad he could not work it out quick enough to get it good again.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Answer me this then, if he is as good as you obviously think he is, why hasn,t he found a club yet??? you would think that the premiership clubs would be fighting over him considering there is no transfer fee involved, or is it that they can also see that he is not the player that his own massive ego thinks he is!!!!!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Agenda? Do me a favour its an internet message board :lol:

Theres decent posts and shit posts same as every other internet forum.

Dont be so precious Princess. :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:44 pm

cityone wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Answer me this then, if he is as good as you obviously think he is, why hasn,t he found a club yet??? you would think that the premiership clubs would be fighting over him considering there is no transfer fee involved, or is it that they can also see that he is not the player that his own massive ego thinks he is!!!!!

Still weighing his options up perhaps. Who knows. Im sure come August Jay wont be short of a club. Cannot blame him for looking elsewhere, the club paid Chopra nearly 3 times as much as him, yet hes 3 times the player Chopra was.

Played well for 4 months out of 36, yeah righto, hes the best striker we have had here in the last 20 years. His touch and all round general play was quality. Yeah, when he was having an off day it looked bad because of general demenaour but there were far more good days than bad from Jay.

As for hitting the deck, are you saying we wouldnt sign Drogba, Ronaldo, or pretty much any foreigner in the prem for that matter? :lol:

Shame everyone seems to be sticking the knife into him. hes twice the player Chopra is yet he is reverred as some kind of hero. :roll:

Best of luck Jay

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:17 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:Player Jay Bothroyd

What is a compulsory option. Surely it's one or the other.

A two year contract would be finished in June 2013 so how can he play 19 games in season 2013/2014 in order to get the option of the 3rd year. :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Best striker in twenty years :lol: :lol: :lol: FairPlay that has made me laugh.... That's what this forum is about peoples difference of opinion and I respect your opinion, he was a class act sometimes and did hold the ball up and bring other people into the game but that's going a bit far I think...... Have you forgot about Leo fortune west ;)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:46 pm

polo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Agenda? Do me a favour its an internet message board :lol:

Theres decent posts and shit posts same as every other internet forum.

Dont be so precious Princess. :lol:

Princess! Well Ok then I'll be direct with you.

Your posts have been shit. They are that not because of your opinion but the disrespect you are showing to others here. There are other message boards that accommodate such behaviour why dont you f**k off to them.