A forum for all things Cardiff City

Final rollcall Forum Piss up Tomorrow 09/07/11

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:57 am

We are meeting at the POW at 12. Raising a Glass to the return of the Legend Robert Earnshaw. It seems there is record numbers going so is there any one else who Fancy's a few slurps ?

Re: Final rollcall Forum Piss up Tomorrow 09/07/11

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 am

Looking forward to it Steve, I wonder what random strangers will join our group this time after the irish paramedic and laughing boy who lost his pint over Marc's leg :lol:
Should be a great day, Looking forward to Sam's joke of the day which is supposed to be a big one :)
See you at noon Steve :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 am

i am hoping on meeting up with you all. i got 2 choices 1 is meet up early with you lot and then go on to meet a gd mate and a few others for his b.day piss up or go out on the b.day piss up 1st and then come across and meet up the forum piss up later on. which ever way i go i will be slightly worse for the effects of the beer by the time i meet the later group. will decide which 1 i do 1st and let you know. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:54 am

saddam wrote:i am hoping on meeting up with you all. i got 2 choices 1 is meet up early with you lot and then go on to meet a gd mate and a few others for his b.day piss up or go out on the b.day piss up 1st and then come across and meet up the forum piss up later on. which ever way i go i will be slightly worse for the effects of the beer by the time i meet the later group. will decide which 1 i do 1st and let you know. :ayatollah:

Meet up at 12 with us Saddam, You know it makes sense :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:01 am

The other group are meeting at 12 as well. will probally come to town 1st and then meet up with the others later on. :ayatollah: will have to make my excuses round 5-6 pm go and grab a munch and then start all over again when i meet the b.day group. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 am

saddam wrote:The other group are meeting at 12 as well. will probally come to town 1st and then meet up with the others later on. :ayatollah: will have to make my excuses round 5-6 pm go and grab a munch and then start all over again when i meet the b.day group. :ayatollah:

Look forward to meeting you mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 am

see you all at 12pm!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Hmmmmm ;)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

I dunno where the POW is :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I dunno where the POW is :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ask Camilla? ;)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Dange wrote:

Ask Camilla? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just outside central station m8 :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Lee we always pick up straglers :lol: ask Dange about the two that turned up with the Pompey Mob :lol: :lol: See you all tomorrow. Meet POW which is by Central Station opposite O Neils :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Lee we always pick up straglers :lol: ask Dange about the two that turned up with the Pompey Mob :lol: :lol: See you all tomorrow. Meet POW which is by Central Station opposite O Neils :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep, bizarre though they're only strangers for a pint :lol: ....then part of the motley crue! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 pm

ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A GUEST APPEARANCE CHIEF ?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A GUEST APPEARANCE CHIEF ?

Well lets just say that last week was a 100% no! This week........well lets just wait and see eh!! :D

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Dange wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A GUEST APPEARANCE CHIEF ?

Well lets just say that last week was a 100% no! This week........well lets just wait and see eh!! :D

Simon ..............come on down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:03 pm

I'll call you mate.......sometime tomorrow!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Dange wrote:I'll call you mate.......sometime tomorrow!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:34 pm

your under age :D :D ,and just to let you know,the prince of wales was a cinema that used to show naughty films for dirty old men,only went a few...........hundred times :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:We are meeting at the POW at 12. Raising a Glass to the return of the Legend Robert Earnshaw. It seems there is record numbers going so is there any one else who Fancy's a few slurps ?

were you going,will you still be in town in the evening, :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm

krab wrote:

your under age :D :D ,and just to let you know,the prince of wales was a cinema that used to show naughty films for dirty old men,only went a few...........hundred times :D :D :ayatollah:

i was 18 yesterday :D

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
krab wrote:

i was 18 yesterday :D

congrats for yesterday,what did you have for birthday,i had a gearbox for my morris marina,true :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 pm

krab wrote:[quotequote="krab"]

i was 18 yesterday :D[/quote]
congrats for yesterday,what did you have for birthday,i had a gearbox for my morris marina,true :D :ayatollah:[/quote]

iphone4 and a f**k loads of money :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:00 pm

how long we gonna be there for?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:how long we gonna be there for?

until we spent all your loads of money my best mate :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

krab wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:how long we gonna be there for?

until we spent all your loads of money my best mate :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: