Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy to Swansea?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 am

Ha ha as if.

If you were a bigger club maybe Jacks bustards.

Re: Bellamy to Swansea?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:17 am

That's an easy one....NO. As HuwJenkins won't splash the cash. Considering Swansea are in the prem they do seem very slow off the mark when it comes to splashing the cash.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 am

You are joking mate,arnt you.although I like his attatued we wouldn't want him.champ player now and to prone to injury. Thanks but no

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:21 am

swansealad69 wrote:You are joking mate,arnt you.although I like his attatued we wouldn't want him.champ player now and to prone to injury. Thanks but no

well you signed graham who may be a flop, and pretty much your entire squad is a champ squad.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 am

swansealad69 wrote:You are joking mate,arnt you.although I like his attatued we wouldn't want him.champ player now and to prone to injury. Thanks but no

This is how you spell attitude mate :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am

Translation into English

"Are you joking, my friend? I like his attitude, but we still wouldn't want him. He is a Championship player and prone to injury. Thanks, but no thanks."

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 am

recharding wrote:

Translation into English

"Are you joking, my friend? I like his attitude, but we still wouldn't want him. He is a Championship player and prone to injury. Thanks, but no thanks."

You should be a translator for the UN

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:56 am

not even worth this response

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 am

recharding wrote:

Translation into English

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 am

Wouldn't want him and his disruptive influence anywhere near the club.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 am

NJ73 wrote:Wouldn't want him and his disruptive influence anywhere near the club.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Wouldn't want him and his disruptive influence anywhere near the club.

What's funny?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 am

NJ73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

What's funny?

you! so you wouldnt want him at your club? even if he asked for 20k per week?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

No, and neither would the vast majority of our fans. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Besides, he wouldn't displace Scott Sinclair from the team.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:58 am

NJ73 wrote:
e="NJ73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

No, and neither would the vast majority of our fans. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Besides, he wouldn't displace Scott Sinclair from the team]

yea right, i bet if bellamy never played for cardiff you'd have him in a heartbeat..he'd walk into your squad

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Think what you want, I explained my reasons.

How did we do last year without him?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:10 pm

and how did they do with him! :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 pm

why are jacks even looking on the cardiff city forum get your own forum stinking gippos :evil:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 pm

NJ73 wrote:Think what you want, I explained my reasons.

theres a difference, you had a decent manager who actually managed to get your team to play as a team and plau nice football (im only saying that once) and you deserved it.....one man doesnt make a team

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 pm

blackswan wrote:and how did they do with him! :lol:

ahh he wanted to go easy on the championship...wouldnt want to put everyone to shame :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:21 pm

blackswan wrote:and how did they do with him! :lol:

We would have done FAR worse without him thats a certainty!

The only reason your lot would say they wouldn't want him is because he is a Pure Cardiff lad, from head to toe! and bleeds blue!!

He would NEVER EVER consider going to Swansea and we all know it! But if he was a Swansea boy you'd hear your appraisals of him from Porthcawl to Gorseinon! ;)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:24 pm

the govenor wrote:why are jacks even looking on the cardiff city forum get your own forum stinking gippos :evil:

Black Swan has a mobile notification system that has logged key words such as Swans, Jacks, Gypos, Tramps, inbreds, scum, De Vries, Pratley, Taylor, Williams, Bellamy, Robbing bastards......

anytime any of those are mentioned on here, his pager goes off so that he can return his interest ;)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Well you're sure to get your wish as he would NEVER even contemplate playing for you lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 pm

So let me get this right. The managers of Spurs, Sunderland, Villa, Stoke (not to mention Celtic and West Ham) all want Bellamy yet the mighty Swans wouldn't touch him with a barge pole :roll:

He's proven at Prem level over a large number of seasons, and seems to have largely resolved the knee problems, yet the mighty Swans would rather pin their hopes on Sinclair (good player though he is) who has yet to prove himself Prem quality :roll:

I presume if you finish higher than Spurs, Sunderland, Villa or Stoke you would take that at the start of the season :?:

Take the Cardiff link out of this and then tell me you wouldn't want Bellamy :? :roll: At the moment you are just making yourself a joke :lol: If you can afford to avoid players of Bellamy then you must be odds on for Champions League in 2012/2012 :shock: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 pm

I reckon you're a Cardiff fan really...why are you here?.....come out of the closet and admit it! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:03 pm

This thread is comical.

A player with loads of experience at the top level and a player that can change a game and a team that has just gone up, is losing players left, right and centre is saying they don't want him.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 pm

its amazing how many people respond to these clowns on here thats why they keep coming back :old:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Cardiff fans would not touch him either, we not that way inclined, but we would line the route for the great man, why do you jerks always think about, touching, feeling ect above everything??
Shocking post... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 pm

piledriver64 wrote:

So let me get this right. The managers of Spurs, Sunderland, Villa, Stoke (not to mention Celtic and West Ham) all want Bellamy yet the mighty Swans wouldn't touch him with a barge pole :roll:

He's proven at Prem level over a large number of seasons, and seems to have largely resolved the knee problems, yet the mighty Swans would rather pin their hopes on Sinclair (good player though he is) who has yet to prove himself Prem quality :roll:

I presume if you finish higher than Spurs, Sunderland, Villa or Stoke you would take that at the start of the season :?:

Take the Cardiff link out of this and then tell me you wouldn't want Bellamy :? :roll: At the moment you are just making yourself a joke :lol: If you can afford to avoid players of Bellamy then you must be odds on for Champions League in 2012/2012 :shock: :lol:

I didn't question his ability did I? It pointed out his disruptive influence in the dressing room which is something that in my opinion would far outweigh any good performances he may provide on the pitch.

I fact, so much so, I genuinely hope he signs again for you this season.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 pm

NJ73 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

I didn't question his ability did I? It pointed out his disruptive influence in the dressing room which is something that in my opinion would far outweigh any good performances he may provide on the pitch.

I fact, so much so, I genuinely hope he signs again for you this season.

LOL! and you sit in the Cardiff/Manchester City changing room right, and listen to his disruptive behaivour ? ;)