Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Friday's joke

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 am

Little Johnny's neighbours had a baby who was born with no ears. Johnny and his mum went to visit the baby and Johnny was warned not to mention it's ears. Johnny looked in the cot and said "What a lovely baby. How's its eyesight?" The mother said it was perfect. Johnny said "That's good because he'd be fucked if he needed glasses"

Re: Friday's joke

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Little Johnny's neighbours had a baby who was born with no ears. Johnny and his mum went to visit the baby and Johnny was warned not to mention it's ears. Johnny looked in the cot and said "What a lovely baby. How's its eyesight?" The mother said it was perfect. Johnny said "That's good because he'd be fucked if he needed glasses"

:lol: :lol:

so thats what you did with your extra hour in bed :D

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 am

milly44 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Little Johnny's neighbours had a baby who was born with no ears. Johnny and his mum went to visit the baby and Johnny was warned not to mention it's ears. Johnny looked in the cot and said "What a lovely baby. How's its eyesight?" The mother said it was perfect. Johnny said "That's good because he'd be fucked if he needed glasses"

so thats what you did with your extra hour in bed :D

Was indeed

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 am

i only just got it after 15mins :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:05 pm

BBC News - British student dies two weeks after falling from a balcony in Majorca.

F@ck, how high was that balcony!?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:07 pm

should of gone to hidden hearing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:17 pm

I walked into a pub and said to the barman, "Where's the ladies mate?"

He said, "Just around the corner, on your left."

30 seconds later I went back and said, "They must've gone mate, there's only toilets around there."

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Now the News of the World is going out of print I was starting to wonder how I would get my weekly supply of whining, complaining, gossip, general outrage and complete bullshit.

Then I remembered I had a wife.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 pm

I love to pamper my girlfriend after she's had a stressful day at work. I get her to text me when she's leaving so I can get the hot tap running, swirl around the foam and bubbles and time everything perfectly so the moment she walks through the door the dishes are piled up and waiting for her.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 pm

WANTED

A tall, well-built woman with good
sense of humor, who can cook frog
legs and who appreciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classic music and tal-
king without getting too serious.

But please only read lines 1,3 and 5.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:47 pm

At the gym yesterday, i got chatting to a rather big girl, she was telling me how she had joined to lose a bit of weight, i said, "have you tried skipping?"

"with a rope like the boxers do?" she said..

"no" i replied "a few meals you fat tw*t! ;)