Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" The Good One.... "

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Is gutted he's not on plane to Spain..., but he is still keen to join still believe!!! :ayatollah:

Re: The Good One....

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Lets hope that the naughty stuff he's done isn't too bad!!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 pm

what bob is he signing then!!!! :? :? :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeh, doesn't really matter if he wants to if the club don't want him though :(

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi bob where have you been all week fella been lookng out for your updates. our very own Carl have been posting the latest or possible signings be for u thats just not good enough super BOB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:Is gutted he's not on plane to Spain..., but he is still keen to join still believe!!! :ayatollah:

Bob
But City want his Court case sorted, first :ayatollah:

Re: " The Good One.... "

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Annis we already established that over a week ago come on even you and Carl have mentioned that so why are you now asking super BOb for that information and i hope i dont get banned for asking you that question

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:Is gutted he's not on plane to Spain..., but he is still keen to join still believe!!! :ayatollah:

Bob
But City want his Court case sorted, first :ayatollah:

Perhaps there is a way of paying Dundee United a small first payment, with the large second payment following once the court case is sorted. Messy but could be done.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:16 pm

I believe! (+ prey :lol:)
:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 pm

NickPenarth wrote:I believe! (+ prey :lol:)
:ayatollah:

:lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 pm

rip wrote:Annis we already established that over a week ago come on even you and Carl have mentioned that so why are you now asking super BOb for that information and i hope i dont get banned for asking you that question

Are you Baker?