Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " LATEST TRANSFER TALK "

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Jenks wrote:do you know this player is shite or r u just saying that, I never heard of him!

if you're talking to me, im not saying mason is or isnt shite, but 7 goals in 35 games does say something, HOWEVER he is a young lad and malky did good at watford (despite their position) with a sqaud mainly made up of youngsters :ayatollah:

i was not talking to you the guy who said emerenko was shite,

I think with Mason its a gamble but at the mo we do not have any strength in depth, so maybe a back up who can produce :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:18 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CARDIFF SECURE GUNNARSSON MOVE
Posted on: Fri 08 Jul 2011

Cardiff City are pleased to announce the signing of former Coventry City free-agent and Icelandic international Aron Gunnarsson. The paperwork has been completed and is now subject to Football League approval along with the matter of training compensation between both clubs.

Midfielder Aron becomes the Bluebirds' fifth summer signing and on Saturday morning will travel with Malky Mackay's squad for the pre-season trip to Spain.

The first chance to see Aron in the blue of Cardiff, along with all of the new signings and squad will be on Wednesday July 20 as we host Celtic at Cardiff City Stadium. For tickets follow the link below.

Twenty-two year-old Aron began his professional career in his homeland with Akureyri in 2005, before moving to Dutch side Alkmaar the following season. In 2008 he moved to England and Coventry City, spending three seasons with the Sky Blues prior to the expiration of his contract at the end of last season.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CARDIFF SECURE GUNNARSSON MOVE
Posted on: Fri 08 Jul 2011

Cardiff City are pleased to announce the signing of former Coventry City free-agent and Icelandic international Aron Gunnarsson. The paperwork has been completed and is now subject to Football League approval along with the matter of training compensation between both clubs.

Midfielder Aron becomes the Bluebirds' fifth summer signing and on Saturday morning will travel with Malky Mackay's squad for the pre-season trip to Spain.

The first chance to see Aron in the blue of Cardiff, along with all of the new signings and squad will be on Wednesday July 20 as we host Celtic at Cardiff City Stadium. For tickets follow the link below.

Twenty-two year-old Aron began his professional career in his homeland with Akureyri in 2005, before moving to Dutch side Alkmaar the following season. In 2008 he moved to England and Coventry City, spending three seasons with the Sky Blues prior to the expiration of his contract at the end of last season.

bellamy & another striker perhaps goodwillie & I am ready to rock & roll!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Emerenko has been outstanding for Kilmarnock - another who would need to be tested at a higher level, potential no doubt though. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Emerenko - being chased by Celtic and Rangers, are we going for all their targets this season :!:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks for the update

Blooooooooooobirds Bloooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:32 pm

cracking piece of news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:07 am

Eramenko has scored lots of goals at International level, looks a solid
proven player to me. Very similar to Whitts mind?

Mason over Bradshaw? All day long really

i'd have liked to have seen us sign up a Welsh youngster, but Mason had
started banging them in at a higher standard than Bradshaw, just one
level below us.

Have faith fellers

Messiah Mackay will sort it ;)

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:18 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RA79yFc ... re=related - whoop whoop - hope we get the Rusky :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:24 am

If we get this guy I will be one happy muther fucker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esRPAPI6 ... re=related

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:15 am

ihatealiens wrote:If we get this guy I will be one happy muther fucker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esRPAPI6 ... re=related

:o :shock: :o he can certainly hit the f*cking ball

Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 am

ihatealiens wrote:If we get this guy I will be one happy muther fucker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esRPAPI6 ... re=related

Great feature it has to be said. Definately something different to what we have been used to. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Dange wrote:Good name for a song:

Lets go Eremenko
Lets go Eremenko
La la la la (to the lets go f***ing mental) :ayatollah:

Class :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:Aron Gunnarssonn is on his way back to Coventry to collect and pack his belongings and will catch an early morning flight to join up with the squad in Spain tomorrow morning after agreeing and Signing a 3 yr contract.

Joe Mason's signing is imminent but will not be announced tonight.

Another player we are targeting is Russian born and Finnish international Alexei Eremenko, he has previously been on loan at Kilmarnock.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52748 :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Does look good yes

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Does look good yes

IT CERTAINLY DOES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: