Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDSDALE ADMITS THE REAL TRUTH

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:48 pm

He is going to telll the real truth behind everything that happened at the City. He has promised to serialise and publish it over the next ten weeks starting off in the News of the World a week this Sunday. Can't wait to finally read the true story from the horses mouth.

Re: RIDSDALE ADMITS THE REAL TRUTH

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:51 pm

gwyn,s still at his best....luv it lol :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

BigGwynram wrote:He is going to telll the real truth behind everything that happened at the City. He has promised to serialise and publish it over the next ten weeks starting off in the News of the World a week this Sunday. Can't wait to finally read the true story from the horses mouth.

That should be good...The last ever News of The World is tomorrow hmm

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Roy wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:He is going to telll the real truth behind everything that happened at the City. He has promised to serialise and publish it over the next ten weeks starting off in the News of the World a week this Sunday. Can't wait to finally read the true story from the horses mouth.

You are not familiar with Gwyns posts are you?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Roy wrote:

Its a whole new world :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Roy wrote:

how many bellends on here will be queing outside the paki,s a week sunday for a copy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Oi that's racist i want it removed!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:17 pm

sam salim wrote:Oi that's racist i want it removed!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry,only two shops whithin a mile from me ,both paki,s and proud of it.i do work on their propertys :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:21 pm

lostcityboy wrote:

sorry,only two shops whithin a mile from me ,both paki,s and proud of it.i do work on their propertys :lol:

Can't believe that you can call people from Pakistan...Paki's. Next thing you'll be calling people fro Birmingham...Brummies. Racist!!! :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:45 pm

skybluebird wrote:
lostcityboy wrote:

Can't believe that you can call people from Pakistan...Paki's. Next thing you'll be calling people fro Birmingham...Brummies. Racist!!! :lol:

people from india are indians,people from japan are japs and people from swansea are c--nts,get me drift :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Roy wrote:

Look like i fell for it ...hook ...line and sinker. What a plonker...I love it though

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Ridsdale is going to tell the truth. I doubt it.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Claire that Racist outburst had nothing to do with me :lol: :lol: :lol: I am behaving myself since you threatened to smack me over the head with a bottle of factor 15 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm

basically he had is phone taped! but they offered him some money to keep quite :lol: