A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gunnarsson - We can all dream...

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Just found this on YouTube :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xocDXxWa ... re=related

:ayatollah:

Re: Gunnarsson - We can all dream...

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Bought him on Fifa and his long shots are pretty insane, you never know! If nippy strikers can't break through then maybe this is the man to go to?!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_4RvWsL ... re=related

maybe it is true? (last 15 secs of the vid)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:Bought him on Fifa and his long shots are pretty insane, you never know! If nippy strikers can't break through then maybe this is the man to go to?!

yeah he seems to have a rocket shot when he unleashes it :D

Excited :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Got to admit I was shocked at the Coventry supporters views when this story started to break.

Sounded like they could't wait to get shot of him. They reckon that he only had one decent season, showed promise and didn't improve while having aspirations above his station. These weren't the only comments some were a lot more scathing.

Hopefully he can knuckle down though and show his worth here :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Bateman wrote:Got to admit I was shocked at the Coventry supporters views when this story started to break.

Sounded like they could't wait to get shot of him. They reckon that he only had one decent season, showed promise and didn't improve while having aspirations above his station. These weren't the only comments some were a lot more scathing.

Coventry as a whole haven't been particularly good over the last couple of years, so it can be difficult to shine in that situation, especially as a player who isn't particularly attacking minded.

Still, Malky must see something in him, and it can't help to boost our numbers for free!

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Bateman wrote:Got to admit I was shocked at the Coventry supporters views when this story started to break.

Yeah it's hard to shine properly in a team if year upon year you're not challenging for anything IMO, with whitts, earnie, cowie and other good players around him, he can shine :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:31 pm

I've heard he sees us as a step up so hopefully we'll see the best of him surrounded by better players. Coventry were pretty bad last year though lets be fair

Total faith in Malky and I'm sure we've got a few to come in yet :ayatollah: