Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW STADIUM FAULT CAN BE CURED

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 am

Sorry bout the headline
I have been waiting for one of you guys to mention the HUGE chance we have all got to claim the stadium for the fans at last. We have now got Malky, Jelly Belly has gone and with it his utter contempt for us fans.
I cant wait wait to see our new team come out and agnowledge us for once.
I am prepared to bet the first home game, BLUEBIRDS ARE GONNA BURST THE ROOF OFF WITH ATMOSPHERE
We may be able to stop moaning about the lack of respect/atmosphere

It will be a totally different place I think!
Just my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NEW STADIUM FAULT CAN BE CURED

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Sorry bout the headline
I have been waiting for one of you guys to mention the HUGE chance we have all got to claim the stadium for the fans at last. We have now got Malky, Jelly Belly has gone and with it his utter contempt for us fans.
I cant wait wait to see our new team come out and agnowledge us for once.
I am prepared to bet the first home game, BLUEBIRDS ARE GONNA BURST THE ROOF OFF WITH ATMOSPHERE
We may be able to stop moaning about the lack of respect/atmosphere

It will be a totally different place I think!
Just my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 am

I really hope so cos the last few years its been depressing. Toward the end of last season things did improve with a more common sense approach by the (bar) stewards. Lets make this the season where it finally becomes our home rather than a ground we play at :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 am

I really hope so cos the last few years its been depressing. Toward the end of last season things did improve with a more common sense approach by the (bar) stewards. Lets make this the season where it finally becomes our home rather than a ground we play at :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 am

Nope your correct ! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 am

i think it will be a lot better. more people moving around the ground with friends or forum members etc. all contribute towards the atmosphere. let's make it hostile mwahaha :lol: :twisted: :twisted: