Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodwillie

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 pm

Us signing Goodwillie has gone really quiet, now i know we been hearing all this talk about waiting for the case findings to come out but what i find difficult to understand is nothing is diffrent now to when we first made an offer to Dundee Utd. Anyone in the know if we will be buying him cos this player with our new midfield could be the the diffrence of us going up and i honestly think that.

Re: Goodwillie

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:36 pm

binero wrote:Us signing Goodwillie has gone really quiet, now i know we been hearing all this talk about waiting for the case findings to come out but what i find difficult to understand is nothing is diffrent now to when we first made an offer to Dundee Utd. Anyone in the know if we will be buying him cos this player with our new midfield could be the the diffrence of us going up and i honestly think that.

I dont think anyone really knows, but i have a sneaking suspicion Malky
will get his man.

I really think this lad is something special

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Hope you are right mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:48 pm

firstly i think his court case date has changed it should have been dealt with by now think it might now be 11th july . secondly no one else seems to be after him now any way maybe it common knowledge its a done deal with us .shoosh shoosh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

i think he will be a great asset if we get him. think he'll do really well in this division :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:firstly i think his court case date has changed it should have been dealt with by now think it might now be 11th july . secondly no one else seems to be after him now any way maybe it common knowledge its a done deal with us .shoosh shoosh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

or maybe its common knowledge he will be going to jail

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:18 pm

be a good signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: