Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Blog is iPhone native, possibly other phones (untested)

Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:51 pm

All you iPhone owners, I know there is a lot of you, visit my blog via Safari on

www.jb91.co.uk

At the bottom of your Safari browser click the middle button (rectangle with arrow pointing right) and 'Add to Home Screen'.

You can then choose a name for it on your Home Screen 'CCFC' etc.

This will give you an instant link to my blog 'A View From A Bluebird' where you can read my latest posts and there is also a Twitter bar where you can follow my tweets - containing the latest news on Cardiff City transfers, etc. with links to external news sources to prove they're legit.

There are other pages from a drop down arrow such as;

About Cardiff City - for new readers
External Sites - there will be a link to this site going up shortly as well as one to Nathan Walkers blog.
Fixtures - the full fixture list is there. Im waiting until just before the season starts to update it as there has currently been a lot of change
Latest News - this will for the mobile version be fed through the Twitter feed to make it easier to access from the home page.

This may be native for other phones but its untested so I wouldn't want to say it is when it isn't. All Android owners can try anyway and see if it does become native for mobile.

As of current there are two full posts with more to follow shortly with the signing of Gunnarsson and Mason and the pre season friendlies.

Over the season the blog will be update twice a week. Most likely one update midweek and one update on the weekend so I can talk about the games featured at those times. Once the season kicks off there will also be a link to media and photos of the games and players.

Enjoy :D