Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a great day out at swansea air show today

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:46 pm

if anybody looking for a free day out tomorrow,get to swansea air show,great for the kids,plenty for them to do and for once something free :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: a great day out at swansea air show today

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Going there tomorrow Kevin, was thinking about today but as it is Angharad's birthday she wanted to spend money clothes shopping in Cardiff.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Apparently one of the planes crashed into Townhil and exploded into flames and its done £400,000 worth of improvements. ;)

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 pm

watched the red arrows take off today from work and it quite a sight, along with what looks like an old fighter plane.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:Going there tomorrow Kevin, was thinking about today but as it is Angharad's birthday she wanted to spend money clothes shopping in Cardiff.

carl,i used the park and ride,and walked up from the prison,well worth a look,plenty of stuff going on for children,thou the swansea premiership tops did make me wince :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm

im going there tommorow :D

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 pm

f*cking slag us of yet you come here?I pay extra to fly on hols rather then fly from your airport

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f*cking slag us of yet you come here?I pay extra to fly on hols rather then fly from your airport

shut up you stupid c**t

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f*cking slag us of yet you come here?I pay extra to fly on hols rather then fly from your airport

who slagged you off you gimp

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 pm

f**k Up you prick,if swansea is such a gypo junky shit hole why bring your kids here.make your mind up you tool

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k Up you prick,if swansea is such a gypo junky shit hole why bring your kids here.make your mind up you tool

Cos it's free you Retard :lol: As if any of us would give your shitty little city any of our cash :D I'd rather spend it in the Capital city of Wales :ayatollah: Ps f**k OFF

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 pm

very mature and intelligent responce. :(

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Capitol of wales, :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:26 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Capitol of wales, :lol: :lol:

thats bridgend ;)

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 pm

It's actually generally more expensive to fly from Cardiff anyway so your just being a tight gypo.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:29 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k Up you prick,if swansea is such a gypo junky shit hole why bring your kids here.make your mind up you tool

i havent said anything about your shithole,can you read my 7 fingered ginger friend

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:51 pm

The furthest you have been is tenby & you dont have to fly there from scumsea :roll: so pls stop pretending you have been on a areoplane my six fingered friend :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:09 am

For all the cardiff lads going to this show today, please don't, as im doing a fly by in the "enola gaye" take fecking cover!!!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 am

BigGwynram wrote:Apparently one of the planes crashed into Townhil and exploded into flames and its done £400,000 worth of improvements. ;)

lol... On a geniune note, it's a great day out for the kids, all the armed forces there with displays, tanks, climbing walls etc. Couple of things, bring your own refreshments because the vendors down there are extortionate (£3.80 for a warm flat lager!!!) and unfortunately, the red arrows were only there for yesterdays display. Otherwise, a great family day out.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:35 am

scotsjack wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Apparently one of the planes crashed into Townhil and exploded into flames and its done £400,000 worth of improvements. ;)

lol... On a geniune note, it's a great day out for the kids, all the armed forces there with displays, tanks, climbing walls etc. Couple of things, bring your own refreshments because the vendors down there are extortionate (£3.80 for a warm flat lager!!!) and unfortunately, the red arrows were only there for yesterdays display. Otherwise, a great family day out.

it was excellent, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:50 am

anyone wanting to see the red arrows will be dissappointed as they were only there yesterday, it will still be a good day out though, loads to see and do,try to get to the assault course early as the queues were very long :ayatollah: