Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SMALL UPDATE THIS SUNDAY EVENING "

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 pm

There will not be an update tonight. I am currently sat in a restaurant with my family enjoying my daughter Angharad's 10th birthday, tomorrow night there will be an update including another transfer target, and Bellamy latest.

Re: UPDATE

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:There will not be an update tonight. I am currently sat in a restaurant with my family enjoying my daughter Angharad's 10th birthday, tomorrow night there will be an update including another transfer target, and Bellamy latest.

happy birthday to your young un and enjoy the meal :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm

good for you carl ,

deserve a bloody break :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:There will not be an update tonight. I am currently sat in a restaurant with my family enjoying my daughter Angharad's 10th birthday, tomorrow night there will be an update including another transfer target, and Bellamy latest.

enjoy the meal buddy! family comes first!! :ayatollah:

Look forward to the update tomorrow evening before 9pm hopefully!! :D

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 pm

carl what about us where all family on this forum :cry:

have a good one fella looking foward to hearing bellamy and carews a bluebird ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Can you post before 10pm tomorrow, wife and her mother need servicing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Dont worry carl, we will all wait :ayatollah:
Happy 10th Birthday to your daughter and enjoy your night with her :)
Tomorow night ;D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 pm

A little selfish i think carl she will av another birthday only joking mate we will wait enjoy the little bluebirds 10th mine is 6 soon and wooping my arse in arguments so i dread 10 hahahahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Which restaurant? We can all come round :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm

happy birthday to ur daughter pal! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 pm

You need to get your priorities straight you do!

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Hold the press - Sludge wants to speak to you regarding an idea.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks for letting us all know Carl.

Happy birthday to Angharad from me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 pm

happy birthday to your daughter.. :ayatollah: what restaurant you in carl and is it any good? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:50 am

Carl
I hope Angharad had a lovely day, Look forward to your update tonight, but do not forget my book first :lol: :ayatollah: