Re: White Cardiff 3rd Kit????

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:06 am

NEVER! For obvious reasons

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 am

depends on how good curry stains were removed in the wash

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 am

I couldn't give a flying fook what colour it is to be honest. As long as it has that Bluebird above my heart when I put it on, that's all that counts.

Anyways, we've had a white top before.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 am

not sure very undecided on this one :|

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 am

white is the new blue :D

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 am

change to --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> whitebirdbaz :D

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 pm

i would like a white kit. it looks smart unless you put stupid black stripes coming from the top of the shirt. not aiming that at any clubs past kits :lol:
plus its a kit totally different from are home and away kit.
why not a red one bit like the wales shirt?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 pm

I bought the white away kit we had it the 90s, think it had something like brains on the front, only wore it once, thought it was shit, never wear a footie top to games just like collecting them to be honest, Rather have a purple kit like the old 70s one

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:53 pm

I wouldnt mind tbh it's not like it's our home kit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm not sure yet if I would be a happy with a white kit. The reason being because of our neighbours down the road. But in the end though, Cardiff City's colours are blue and white. I'd still prefer the away kit to be black and the 3rd kit to be yellow. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:57 pm

The 2nd kit is white believe me!!!! ;)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:15 pm

No way, them smelly b*stards down the road were white.

Would rather a f*cking iluminous green top than white. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:26 pm

I've always thought a mostly white and with blue kit would look very, very nice. The jacks wear white and black anyway so it's hardly clashing.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:53 pm

If its anything similar to this, I would buy it!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:10 pm

This is the away kit........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:31 am

Agreed white and blue would look nice

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 am

as long as it has the Cardiff badge on it I will be buying it :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 am

I think it looks ok and I wouldn't be too bothered aboutr wearing it. Arsenal fans a couple of seasons back had a white away kit, that didn't stop loads of their fans buying them and I can guarantee that a lot of these will sell. I would prefer the traditional yellow 2nd and maybe the white as a 3rd kit though

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 am

Didn't Millwall change their home kit from their traditional all blue to all white a few seasons ago? I think as long as it had a blue and yellow trim added to it then why not. Who cares what them peg sellers down the road are doing? I think that Brains kit we had in the 90s was more off white or light grey. Can remember a friend on mine having it and it always looked dirty even if it had just come out of the washing machine lol. :ayatollah: :D