Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CCFC TRAVEL GROUP MEETING "

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:13 am

This Thursday at 6pm, I will be attending a travel group meeting at CCS regarding upcoming fixtures, especially most attention given to West Ham, Vince has updated everyone on here with the current situation and I will update on Thursday what the outcome of the meeting.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53016 :ayatollah:

There will also be a presentation by the club regarding the findings of the Canton Stand customer service survey carried out last season and discuss issues relating to fan experience in the stadium.

Any comments feel free.

Re: " CCFC TRAVEL GROUP MEETING "

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 am

tell them to switch the stands around :lol:
i'm not going to cause arguments :shock:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:12 am

This West Ham Game is just the start of a season of woe for travelers I reckon.

Pompey will get moved to an early kick off after last years trouble
Peterborough on a Tuesday Night
Leeds early on a Sunday
Derby on a Wednesday Night
Coventry on a Tuesday Night
Watford at 12 (Feck knows why!) on Boxing Day
Forest on New Years Eve
Southampton on a Tuesday Night
Brighton on a Tuesday Night
Bristol City, Will be a semi bubble thing, they will NEVER let us go over there in trains and cars ever again I dont reckon.
Birmingham Guaranteed Bubble

God knows with Millwall, hopefuly it will just be the same as last year and then lets just hope none of our other away games get moved. :(

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 am

there was hardly any trouble after the pompey game. ok the 2 city fans that got randomly attacked was really sad and disappointing especially when the day as a whole went quite well. other games i don't see why they should be moved even the millwall game. nothing happened last season.
i think the police need to realise that we have changed....a little bit :D

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 am

lewis91 wrote:there was hardly any trouble after the pompey game. ok the 2 city fans that got randomly attacked was really sad and disappointing especially when the day as a whole went quite well. other games i don't see why they should be moved even the millwall game. nothing happened last season.
i think the police need to realise that we have changed....a little bit :D

I agree with you re: Pompey Lew, thing is mate, they dont need much of an exscuse to impose stuff on us. I might be wrong on that one though, maybe they will keep it to a 3pm Saturday.

Im gutted that the 2 I was most looking forward to, Brighton and Soton are Tuesday Nights, its a day and a half off work for me and cant afford to lose 3 holiday days to Football.

Will do Brighton as havnt been to Brighton since Golstone 1997 and its a new ground, went to St Marys in 06.

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

yeah i'm dissapointed witht hem moving them as well millar :(
i'll still try and go. last time i went to a midweek away game on the forum bus...it was class! :ayatollah: