Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY BOTHROYD

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 am

still no club.

where do you think he will end up now en ?

Re: JAY BOTHROYD

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 am

The Dole :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:04 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:The Dole :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

just surprised he has not got club yet to be honest

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 am

demanding 50k a week he aint gonna get a job

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 am

bluebirds23 wrote:just surprised he has not got club yet to be honest

I am suprised he still hasn't got a club. Maybe wage demands are to high?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 am

Cardiff Crazy wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:just surprised he has not got club yet to be honest

I am suprised he still hasn't got a club. Maybe wage demands are to high?

well as it was put on here he wanted 14 grand a week to come back to us but in the prem he wanted 60 odd.............. as my old man said you can't expect nearly 50 grand pay rise from champ to prem.

if he does not lower is wage demands he could well be still looking even when season starts in 4 weeks............

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:09 am

I reckon Celtic.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 am

I expext Jay next season to be playing prity much the same as last season ON HIS ARSE WINGGING AT THE REF. But I wish him luck where ever that is.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:11 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I reckon Celtic.

funny enough i was thinking the same they could offer stupid wages and he prob could score lots goals for them up there as league is shite.

in the prem i still think he would struggle. could be great if he wanted to be but he think he god gift on times he did that in prem john terry would snap him in two :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 pm

if he was prem class it would show when he plays against the likes of arsenal, chelsea stoke in our fa cup matches

even DJ campbell is a better striker than bothroyd

i'd like to see him back here though

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Back here hopefully

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:23 pm

polo wrote:Back here hopefully

Nah Never Chief !!!!!!!

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:25 pm

A Bench warmer in a premier league team or a danger in the championship

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:44 pm

there is no way bothroyd will be without a club next season his agent aint stupid there are offers already on the table but because bohroyd is just after the money he is waiting until the last minute before he picks his next club to see if anyone comes in with an higher offer

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:07 pm

someonr trying to earn as much money as they can :o shock horror :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 pm

It says on his twitter he'll make a decision next week :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:20 pm

This is why he can't get a job

Police Officer Starting Salary = ~ £19,000

Full trained nurse, midwife salary = ~£40,000

A guy who spends most of his time on the floor and moaning - demanding £50,000 - £65,000 per week

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:32 pm

I am no news breaker, but haven't you heard??? he is crawling around Swasea, deal almost done... wages to sort out.. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:07 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I reckon Celtic.

funny enough i was thinking the same they could offer stupid wages and he prob could score lots goals for them up there as league is shite.

in the prem i still think he would struggle. could be great if he wanted to be but he think he god gift on times he did that in prem john terry would snap him in two :lol:

scotish football will be to hard for the big effing pansie

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Signed for QPR this morning I am reliably informed.

After Danny Graham agreed to join us then done a last minute U turn nothing is official until its on the offy site but as I say was told he signed on this morning & hoping for DJ Campbell to follow suit despite strong interest from Sunderland.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Would be an excellent signing for you :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Signed for QPR this morning I am reliably informed.

After Danny Graham agreed to join us then done a last minute U turn nothing is official until its on the offy site but as I say was told he signed on this morning & hoping for DJ Campbell to follow suit despite strong interest from Sunderland.

hope the grass is comfy down qpr haha

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:41 pm

I agree 2blue. For a freebie he'd be a good signing for anyone.

Bluebirds23 I guarantee you will see a different Jay playing under Neil Warnock than the one who played under the nut scratching corpse. Who'd bust a gut for that fool?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey Stan hows you me old cocker? When are boys gonna get your millions out to survive the Prem then?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I agree 2blue. For a freebie he'd be a good signing for anyone.

Bluebirds23 I guarantee you will see a different Jay playing under Neil Warnock than the one who played under the nut scratching corpse. Who'd bust a gut for that fool?

agree prob will flourish under neil warnock just be prepared to get very angry with him on times.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:15 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

Hey Stan hows you me old cocker? When are boys gonna get your millions out to survive the Prem then?

How are ya old bean.

Well mate Tango & Cash are trying to sell the club so obviously their financial output is going to be very minimal until they depart so as to reap maximum returns. Left Warnock & the fans in a bit of limbo but still time to get some additions in.

If I'm honest until these 2 clowns are gone I'm not expecting anything too exciting to happen.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

How are ya old bean.

Well mate Tango & Cash are trying to sell the club so obviously their financial output is going to be very minimal until they depart so as to reap maximum returns. Left Warnock & the fans in a bit of limbo but still time to get some additions in.

If I'm honest until these 2 clowns are gone I'm not expecting anything too exciting to happen.

Fair comment fella, luckily one of the relegation spots has been filled by our little cousins so you got a chance. Anyway Id rather be fighting relegation in the Prem than fighting to get out of the championship. Good luck fella and enjoy :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Nice one geeza.

You'll have a good season. Very good manager in MM & getting Earnie back was a masterstroke to get the fans onside from the off. Not totally sure on the other players he's brought in as I don't know much about them but you have a good squad & I fancy you to be up there. Will be the hardest Championship campaign for years though with WHU, Brum & Leicester spending money like its going out of fashion but I do think under Malky you will do well.

Have a gooden mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:57 pm

i expected jay to go to QPR ,i think they offered him 26 k plus bonuses. i wish him well

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

;) ;) ;)

Watch him play under a PROPER manager. One of the best motivators in the game. Great signing on a free. :ayatollah: