Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

09/07/11 Forum piss up my Day report

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Got to say at times yesterday it got a bit Hazy and if i forget a name or two or forget to put something in then i apologise now. We were meeting in the POW at Midday so i got the train from Pengam and headed for Cardiff Central. On my Journey i had phoned Annis to see if he was attending but he had to turn it down as he was finishing the book with Carl and was looking after his little un. Next time Annis !! :lol: i got into Central just before midday and headed for the POW. I ordered a pint then Lee 9Bowmoster walked in. We went upstairs where Marc , Darren, (Saddam) Canton Stand Baz was. We were keeping an eye out for Supercoops and Bridgend Bluebird but seeing as we didnt have a clue what they looked like that was a useless task. Some of the lads was asking any one that looked around 18 if they was Bridgend Bluebird which was funny as f**k. But neither turned up :o :cry: But when i was going to the toilet Saddam came out followed by a guy in a yellow type Mankini and he had one hell of a smile on his face, so i will leave that to your imagination :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soon Sam Salim had joined us then Bomber and Tony (Top Cat) and a guy called Wezza. we was waiting on Simon (Dange) but he could not make it this time. Everywhere you looked there was Stag and Hen dos and one guy who looked a prize tool with a daff on his head. We then headed for the Great Western where we saw Daya in his West Ham top he was constantly holding the hand of this Woman and he looked a cross between a Chimp and Harvey Price being walked around :lol: :lol: Then Sam after a few Pints got straight into his Jokes routine and the Joke about him Strumming his lips whilst shouting BRRRRRRRR was absolute class, but if you want to here it you will have to ask Sam as it cant be written or nobody else can tell it like Sam does :lol:

We then headed for Mickey Finns and at 16.30 it was noted Canton Stand Baz was the first to leave, and the last we saw of him was staggering up Caroline Street trying to find Belamy to give him a race :lol: But he ended up missing the best laugh of the Day when we met up with a hen Do of about 8 or 9 Girls from Swansea who was season ticket holders down the Liberty but it didnt go down well when i told the Bride to be "We got ourselves a big fat Gypsy wedding" To say that didnt go down well was an understatement and the nicest thing they called me was "I wasn't a very nice Man" :lol: :lol: But i had to control myself from asking her if she was Marrying her Brother as it would of turned into a riot with 8 girls trying to rip my Bollocks off so i kept my Mouth shut :lol: :lol: But tops to one of those Girls called Emma, who we got onto our side to try and convert her.

From there we went to the Borough still listening to Sam's Jokes which was class, Soon we was joined by a Friend called Joe and his MRS. Marc decided to go and get some thing to eat and we never saw him again so the rest of us got a Taxi to the Tavistock Pub when we got out the Taxi Top Cat shoved a Fiver in my pocket to get me to the station for my last train. Tony you are a top bloke and top Friend to go with being a Top Cat. I owe you one :ayatollah: . In the Tavi we was talking about Bellamy and it was tops when the owners bought a round for our Group. By then i was Bolloxed and was gibbering on, no one could get a word in edge ways :lol: (Sorry Lads) But i then had to leave at Ten to get my last train back home.

Summing up that was the best Piss up to date IMO and again it was top Company from everyone that was involved during the day. Look forward to the next one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 09/07/11 Forum piss up my Day report

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm

A great day Steve, After you left we had another pint and myself,Tony and Wes then went onto the himalyan for a sit down indian.
When is the next one ?
:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Bowmonster wrote:A great day Steve, After you left we had another pint and myself,Tony and Wes then went onto the himalyan for a sit down indian.
When is the next one ?
:ayatollah:

Gutted i had to leave then Chief. Would of loved an Indian with some more sherberts :lol: The next one is the Camping piss up next week. Get a tent and join us Lee :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Absolutely cracking day out lads, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .................I went to get some food in Caroline street and to be totally honest I was fucked, can't keep up with you :oops: :oops: :oops: I done one :oops: :oops:

Bowmonster asking that guy in PoW if he was Bridgend Bluebird was class, Sams jokes, especially the one with the "big black hands" was fuckin hilarious, was laughing to myself on the drive back this morning thinking about it :lol:
I've never met Saddam, Wez or Topcat before and must say they are top guys. All in all a brilliant day as usual and have to say that a piss up involving you lot is always entertaining, :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bowmonster it's down to you to organise the next one :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gutted I was to fucked to go to the Tavi and an Indian, next time I'm meeting you at 3 instead of 12 to give myself half a chance :oops:

Brilliant day out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Marc wrote:Absolutely cracking day out lads, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .................I went to get some food in Caroline street and to be totally honest I was fucked, can't keep up with you :oops: :oops: :oops: I done one :oops: :oops:

Bowmonster asking that guy in PoW if he was Bridgend Bluebird was class, Sams jokes, especially the one with the "big black hands" was fuckin hilarious, was laughing to myself on the drive back this morning thinking about it :lol:
I've never met Saddam, Wez or Topcat before and must say they are top guys. All in all a brilliant day as usual and have to say that a piss up involving you lot is always entertaining, :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bowmonster it's down to you to organise the next one :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gutted I was to fucked to go to the Tavi and an Indian, next time I'm meeting you at 3 instead of 12 to give myself half a chance :oops:

Brilliant day out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc shall i put one up for the parma game on the 30th ?
You will have to start drinking bow all day, You wont get drunk then mate :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Lee, sort one out for the 30th mate :lol: :ayatollah: , I'll do what I done this weekend and come down on the Friday again (costing me a f*cking fortune these forum piss ups :lol: )...loves it though :D :D ..............Can't wait....20 days and counting :shock: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Sounds like you had a good one, wait until Fish turns 18 :twisted:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Sounds like you had a good one, wait until Fish turns 18 :twisted:

See you at the Camping one Fish :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Steve you have forgot to upload the team photo from yesterday :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Steve you have forgot to upload the team photo from yesterday :ayatollah:

Will do it soon Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Steve you have forgot to upload the team photo from yesterday :ayatollah:

Yeah come on Nukes, pull your finger out :lol: :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:27 pm

im fast running out of jokes!!!! :shock: :shock: Best get some sorted for the next meeting!!!!BRRRRRRRR ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 pm

sam salim wrote:im fast running out of jokes!!!! :shock: :shock: Best get some sorted for the next meeting!!!!BRRRRRRRR ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: You should be on the stage Sam :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 pm

sam salim wrote:im fast running out of jokes!!!! :shock: :shock: Best get some sorted for the next meeting!!!!BRRRRRRRR ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam, I've got a massive smile on my face writing this, BBBRRRRRRRRRRRR.......put your name down for Bowmonsters 30th July piss up :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Marc wrote:

Sam, I've got a massive smile on my face writing this, BBBRRRRRRRRRRRR.......put your name down for Bowmonsters 30th July piss up :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's the way i tell em!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 pm

The silly fat cow i asked to take a photo switched it over to Video. I have an idea and will try again in a mo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The silly fat cow i asked to take a photo switched it over to Video. I have an idea and will try again in a mo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The silly fat cow i asked to take a photo switched it over to Video. I have an idea and will try again in a mo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we'll have to take more photos on the piss ups :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 pm

I was that pissed i put my free £5 bet off Topcat on Mark Robins being the next Cardiff City manager!!!! :oops:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Hope this comes out ok. Had to re size the pictures to fit on here. We have one of the girl Gypos, and the Golf stag do, and a bodged picture of a video the fat slag done :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Try that one for size :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Nice one Chief :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 pm

quality day out had a really good day out with you all and nice to put some more faces to the posters off here. will be going to the Parma game so will try and make the meet before hand. looking forward to the camping 1 this week.
just having my 1st hair of the dog left you lot and met up with the b.day boy and about 20 dressed up scousers and stayed out till bout 11 pm when i went for kebabs and got a taxi home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Whens the camping one planned for? So i can book time of work

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Casual wrote:Whens the camping one planned for? So i can book time of work

Next Saturday Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:05 pm

christ who are those mugs in that picture? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:christ who are those mugs in that picture? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

You would of known had you turned up Birthday boy Sheriff :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:christ who are those mugs in that picture? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

good point :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:39 pm

A Special "Thank You" - to Nuckie : Marc : Lee Bowmonster : Sam Salim : Saddam : Canton Baz : Wes : Bombmer :ayatollah:

For a fun day out yesterday :ayatollah: Enjoyed your jokes Sam ;) And all the above loved every minute yesterday :ayatollah:

Loved the banter with the Swansea girls ;) Afew good lookers there ;) Emma was the star of the bunch :ayatollah:

Thanks to Don and the staff of the Tavi for the Free drinks,and good to see and have a chat about Bellers with Sean Bish,and other matters ;) Also good to talk to both Dai and Terry.

Thanks again lads - look forward to meeting up again soon - you are ALL a good bunch of felllars :ayatollah: :ayatollah: