Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 09/07/11 Forum piss up my Day report

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:A Special "Thank You" - to Nuckie : Marc : Lee Bowmonster : Sam Salim : Saddam : Canton Baz : Wes : Bombmer :ayatollah:

For a fun day out yesterday :ayatollah: Enjoyed your jokes Sam ;) And all the above loved every minute yesterday :ayatollah:

Loved the banter with the Swansea girls ;) Afew good lookers there ;) Emma was the star of the bunch :ayatollah:

Thanks to Don and the staff of the Tavi for the Free drinks,and good to see and have a chat about Bellers with Sean Bish,and other matters ;) Also good to talk to both Dai and Terry.

Thanks again lads - look forward to meeting up again soon - you are ALL a good bunch of felllars :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chief it was great to meet up again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: You sure you can't make the Camping one. Its gonna be wild :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Not for me Steve :ayatollah: Will wait and see if i can meet up again before the season starts mate :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Not for me Steve :ayatollah: Will wait and see if i can meet up again before the season starts mate :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Not for me Steve :ayatollah: Will wait and see if i can meet up again before the season starts mate :ayatollah:

Add your name to the 30/07/10 thread Tony :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Lee if im not in work that Saturday - i will be there !! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Lee if im not in work that Saturday - i will be there !! :ayatollah:

Excellent news :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:31 pm

really good day yesterday lads was made really welcome.definately out for the next one.this computer lark is new to me.been in the dark ages far to long :roll: so you will have to bear with me :roll:have been good mates with topcat and bowmonster many years but nuclear.marc.sam.sadam.canton baz and bomber ur all top guys.good to round off the evening with topcat falling asleep in his prawn curry. :lol: reminded me of the broadway steak bar in the 80s. :lol: drying out now for next one.count me in :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:49 pm

weza 65 wrote:really good day yesterday lads was made really welcome.definately out for the next one.this computer lark is new to me.been in the dark ages far to long :roll: so you will have to bear with me :roll:have been good mates with topcat and bowmonster many years but nuclear.marc.sam.sadam.canton baz and bomber ur all top guys.good to round off the evening with topcat falling asleep in his prawn curry. :lol: reminded me of the broadway steak bar in the 80s. :lol: drying out now for next one.count me in :ayatollah:

Welcome Wes about bloody time mate :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Welcome Wes :ayatollah: Good to see you are now on board mate ;)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Yeah welcome Wez. Nice to meet you as well Fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

yes top day lads,

went to my mates house when i left as felt like i couldnt keep up with you lot anymore plus i was eriously running out of cash!! :lol: :lol:

Well i got to my mates house and cracked on with the drinking, weather was nice so time for a kick about as you doo!!

However to bring a sad end to a great day i fell, and busted my knee, spent sunday in A&E and am now on crutches :shock: :o :oops: :oops:

well thats what i get for saying i am missing the football! My knee looks like a fecking football now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:yes top day lads,

went to my mates house when i left as felt like i couldnt keep up with you lot anymore plus i was eriously running out of cash!! :lol: :lol:

Well i got to my mates house and cracked on with the drinking, weather was nice so time for a kick about as you doo!!

However to bring a sad end to a great day i fell, and busted my knee, spent sunday in A&E and am now on crutches :shock: :o :oops: :oops:

well thats what i get for saying i am missing the football! My knee looks like a fecking football now :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: You sure it wasn't from those pillars in caroline street you were trying to get over :)
Sorry to hear that mate.Get well soon :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm

gutted for you mate. hope you aint on em for to long and done no serious damage. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 pm

weza 65 wrote:really good day yesterday lads was made really welcome.definately out for the next one.this computer lark is new to me.been in the dark ages far to long :roll: so you will have to bear with me :roll:have been good mates with topcat and bowmonster many years but nuclear.marc.sam.sadam.canton baz and bomber ur all top guys.good to round off the evening with topcat falling asleep in his prawn curry. :lol: reminded me of the broadway steak bar in the 80s. :lol: drying out now for next one.count me in :ayatollah:

is this wez as in ''bowmonsters dad wez''?? 8-)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 pm

milly44 wrote:

Yes it is Nathan :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm

quality!! Mrs ramsgate is no longer the oldest swinger on here ;)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 pm

milly44 wrote:quality!! Mrs ramsgate is no longer the oldest swinger on here ;)

:o Dad wont be happy with you Nathan :D

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
milly44 wrote:quality!! Mrs ramsgate is no longer the oldest swinger on here ;)

:o Dad wont be happy with you Nathan :D

nah your dads a top man, he can shift his beers to fair play, horlicks and slippers in the week, party animal come the weekend ;)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:46 pm

last man standing again milly. :) not bad for a grandad now as well.no food til we got to the himalayan for me anyway.as lee always says eatings cheating :? :old:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:50 pm

weza 65 wrote:last man standing again milly. :) not bad for a grandad now as well.no food til we got to the himalayan for me anyway.as lee always says eatings cheating :? :old:

But lee just text me saying you only had 3 pints of John Smiths all day ;)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm

weza 65 wrote:last man standing again milly. :) not bad for a grandad now as well.no food til we got to the himalayan for me anyway.as lee always says eatings cheating :? :old:

good to meet you wez. what time was you over the tavistock i went there briefly after i left you all,then down to wetherspoons and finished off in varsity till just b4 11 pm :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Get well soon Baz :ayatollah: Looks like you could be a non-runner for the next one !!! ;)

Saddam we were in the Tavi about 9 i think,Nukie got his taxi back at 10.00 from there :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm

was a good day out,next time hopefully i won't have 2 piss ups to attend on the same day and will tag along for a bit longer. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm

3pints :roll: he knows im premier league when it comes to a piss up.not sure when we got in tavi sadam i know it was light when we got there and dark when we left :D good day tho.is baz sure he didnt do his leg on pillars in caroline street :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 pm

My 7year old daughter said i was asleep on the sofa at 9pm with a meat feast pizz stuck on my forehead!!!! :oops:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:11 pm

sam salim wrote:My 7year old daughter said i was asleep on the sofa at 9pm with a meat feast pizz stuck on my forehead!!!! :oops:

didn't Mandy get a pic for us all to see :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 pm

saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:My 7year old daughter said i was asleep on the sofa at 9pm with a meat feast pizz stuck on my forehead!!!! :oops:

She was to busy throwing my clothes into the marina!!!!! :shock:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:17 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Yes it is Nathan :lol:

And i kept telling the hen party that wez was my dad!!!!! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: