Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brian Stock.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Just watched his interview after saturdays game "Cardiff have all the attributes to be in the premiership", he was rumoured to be on DJ's list, looked quality saturday never gave the ball away.
Out of contract in the summer and looking to cement a place in Wales team, we shall see.

Re: Brian Stock.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Yes, I think DJ had him down as the player he really wanted and after watching the way he completely outplayed Rae on Saturday I think it's a case of ................. if only :lol: Him and McPhail in the middle would have been interesting for the rest of the season :roll:

I suppose a lot will depend on whether we go up (or down :lol: :shock: ) next season as to whether we go back for him.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:42 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Yes, I think DJ had him down as the player he really wanted and after watching the way he completely outplayed Rae on Saturday I think it's a case of ................. if only :lol: Him and McPhail in the middle would have been interesting for the rest of the season :roll:

I suppose a lot will depend on whether we go up (or down :lol: :shock: ) next season as to whether we go back for him.

I know we can't get players in today, but if there are big changes in Feb ( ;) ) then you never know who we can bring in during the loan market

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm

He looked really handy against us and played Rae off the park.
Would be an interesting combo him and McPhail.
Might have to wait til next season for that one mind. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 pm

I would like to see him against a decent midfield pairing to be honest. I know he carries a reputation but not seen him against a decent solid midfield yet. I always reserve judgment on players when they play against us. Sometimes we can be the easiest team in the world to play against, especially in the middle.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:36 pm

glad to see everyone thinkin positive :ayatollah: he looks a good player , Roberts did a good job at FB too .

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:38 pm

i thought he was fantastic on saturday
just what we are missing.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm

And he hadn't played for 4 months - great player.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 pm

i think he would be a great signing for us, the first time i really took notice of him was when he played for wales against russia, i thought he had a really good game against quality opponents that night.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm

His agent lives in Brighton, one of Jones major targets, we wanted to come as well, problem was the Ridder has spent all our money hence no move :lol:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Jonah he is out of contract in summer so could well be free transfer, rae out stock in?, what does the agent say?

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

i will speak with him tomorrow see what the score is

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 am

Maybe the reason John Toshack was at the game.