Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORUM PISS UP 30/07/11

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:16 pm

I have been asked by Marc to put up our next venture.It will be saturday 30th July 12 Noon starting in the Prince of Wales in Cardiff Town Centre.It is the day of the parma game so all welcome whether you are attenting the game or not.
Hope to see some new faces at this event. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FORUM PISS UP 30/07/11

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Count me in :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I have been asked by Marc to put up our next venture.It will be saturday 30th July 12 Noon starting in the Prince of Wales in Cardiff Town Centre.It is the day of the parma game so all welcome whether you are attenting the game or not.

HOLLY SHIT SHERIFF !!! :o :shock: :shock: :o :o :shock: :shock:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:I have been asked by Marc to put up our next venture.It will be saturday 30th July 12 Noon starting in the Prince of Wales in Cardiff Town Centre.It is the day of the parma game so all welcome whether you are attenting the game or not.

HOLLY SHIT SHERIFF !!! :o :shock: :shock: :o :o :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: You know it makes sense Steve :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 pm

sitting here pissing myself laughing... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Thats 4!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Dange wrote:Thats 4!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Missed you yesterday Simon ;) A great day had by all. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 pm

BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Hopefully no Pizza incidents!?!? ;)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: weren't a pizza in sight at all yesterday as well mate. ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Hopefully no Pizza incidents!?!? ;)

None yesterday mate :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:22 pm

no cause im going to the weston super mare game :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:no cause im going to the weston super mare game :D :ayatollah:

You weren't invited anyway after your no show yesterday :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:no cause im going to the weston super mare game :D :ayatollah:

hehe i did actually go to a meal with the family :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Bridgend what happened to you....I felt like a perv asking everyone who looked 18 if they were you :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .............supercoops I felt like a necrophiliac asking anyone over 70 if it was you. ;) :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Marc wrote:Bridgend what happened to you....I felt like a perv asking everyone who looked 18 if they were you :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .............supercoops I felt like a necrophiliac asking anyone over 70 if it was you. ;) :lol: :lol:

i told krab i wasnt gonna make it! didnt he go? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Just booked into the Beverley again Lee... :lol: :lol: ...this time we'll have a few on the Friday night and I'll show you how to play pool. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 pm

sam salim wrote:BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Marc wrote:Bridgend what happened to you....I felt like a perv asking everyone who looked 18 if they were you :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .............supercoops I felt like a necrophiliac asking anyone over 70 if it was you. ;) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Marc wrote:Just booked into the Beverley again Lee... :lol: :lol: ...this time we'll have a few on the Friday night and I'll show you how to play pool. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Would have loved to Marc but it's my boys 7th Birthday so going out for a meal :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

no,i ducked out aswell,didnt get home from swansea in time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 pm

krab wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

no,i ducked out aswell,didnt get home from swansea in time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ah right, i was relying on you :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 pm

I Havent said yes yet Chief :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

The only 18 year old to go to a meal with the Folks :lol: :lol: :lol: Had you come with us you could of had your pick of 8 or 9 Jackesses. They were right game. They were right up for a bit of hows your Brother Chief :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:["]

The only 18 year old to go to a meal with the Folks :lol: :lol: :lol: Had you come with us you could of had your pick of 8 or 9 Jackesses. They were right game. They were right up for a bit of hows your Brother Chief :lol: :lol: [/quote]

FFS :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I Havent said yes yet Chief :lol: :lol:

Your a given!!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 pm

As a member of this forum,do you think it Would be ok for my self and black swan to bring our selfs to this evening you have planed?all in good nature of Course, :old: [code][/code]

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As a member of this forum,do you think it Would be ok for my self and black swan to bring our selfs to this evening you have planed?all in good nature of Course, :old: [code][/code]

No f**k off.......................

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Lol thanks for the love showen ther marc :love9:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As a member of this forum,do you think it Would be ok for my self and black swan to bring our selfs to this evening you have planed?all in good nature of Course, :old: [code][/code]

Defo why not :D we had the Slags Saturday next one we can have the Brothers join us :lol: :lol: