Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UP 30/07/11

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Dange wrote:
Marc wrote:I won't be on here tomorrow lads, as I'm driving straight down to Cardiff after work, so shall see you all in the Bev at noon Sat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you there mate! :ayatollah:

[s this still going ahead,, we are coming down from Neath, nor heard any updates,,,please let us know,,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Marc is on his way down or might already be here and is staying at the Beverley. i am planning on being out early and trying to get there for 12 so will see you all there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Right you little shites. I've sent Nukes a private message so I may aswell tell you lot. I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow to the Army Recruitment office, even though I applied online they still haven't got back in touch so I'm gonna re-apply tomorrow. I may stick around for a couple of hours but not all day as I''m going to my mates' brothers' gig in Kenfig Hill. Now before you start slating me I haven't promised anything :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Right you little shites. I've sent Nukes a private message so I may aswell tell you lot. I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow to the Army Recruitment office, even though I applied online they still haven't got back in touch so I'm gonna re-apply tomorrow. I may stick around for a couple of hours but not all day as I''m going to my mates' brothers' gig in Kenfig Hill. Now before you start slating me I haven't promised anything :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

that means we will be asking allsorts of people if they are you again :lol: :oops: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 pm

saddam wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Right you little shites. I've sent Nukes a private message so I may aswell tell you lot. I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow to the Army Recruitment office, even though I applied online they still haven't got back in touch so I'm gonna re-apply tomorrow. I may stick around for a couple of hours but not all day as I''m going to my mates' brothers' gig in Kenfig Hill. Now before you start slating me I haven't promised anything :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

that means we will be asking allsorts of people if they are you again :lol: :oops: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I told Nukes I'll give the old fart my number if I have to. :D

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 pm

will be good to meet you so if you can make it come along. you won't regret it then again you might :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 pm

saddam wrote:will be good to meet you so if you can make it come along. you won't regret it then again you might :lol:

:lol: :lol: Aye, would be a laugh meeting you lot. Get to know some faces and stalk erm meet you lot at games. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Most definately on tomorrow...Ive even driven the Mrs around tonight for a bite to eat down the bay (it was her Birthday) to try and get in the good books before the event!! :ayatollah:
See everyone in The Beverley!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
saddam wrote:

I told Nukes I'll give the old fart my number if I have to. :D

Old fart :o :o You little upstart :lol: :lol: :lol: PS if you had read this thread you would know i aint attending this gathering of fine bodies this time. :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:18 am

See you all later today :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 am

Just on my way, see you all later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 am

supercoops wrote:Just on my way, see you all later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your a bit keen aint you. not meeting till 12 :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:47 pm

saddam wrote:

He won't be there long Chief :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:

He won't be there long Chief :lol:

:lol: :lol: i think he spent more time travelling than actually out on the piss :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Told you all he would not stay long. Official report was it was 16.05 when he went home well oiled Image