Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UP 30/07/11

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Marc wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:As a member of this forum,do you think it Would be ok for my self and black swan to bring our selfs to this evening you have planed?all in good nature of Course, :old: [code][/code]

No f**k off.......................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Take it you pulled a swansea bird sat?if so hope she didn't come from the hill as you were luky she didn't rob you,saying that I think you should visit the clinic :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Take it you pulled a swansea bird sat?if so hope she didn't come from the hill as you were luky she didn't rob you,saying that I think you should visit the clinic :lol:

I always use 2 bags when shagging a Swansea bird....and both of them go on her face........just in case one comes off. :shock: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm

I remember once a bird asked me to kiss her were it smells,I was fucked and had work 8 hours later,so I tould her no chance of me taken her to cardiff just to kiss the bitch. ;)

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Looking forward to this Already.............Get your names down :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As a member of this forum,do you think it Would be ok for my self and black swan to bring our selfs to this evening you have planed?all in good nature of Course, :old: [code][/code]

Mate it is not an evening event it is an all dayer :ayatollah: Will you be able to last the pace :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 am

******BUMP******

Only a couple of weeks away, c'mon lads come and meet your fellow posters!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 am

I may come out of retirement for that one. :old: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 am

Sorry but Nukes is out of that one. Can't tell the Mrs we have another one :oops: And got to save the pennies as i have been on a flat wage for nearly 3 Months after being off work.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:25 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry but Nukes is out of that one. Can't tell the Mrs we have another one :oops: And got to save the pennies as i have been on a flat wage for nearly 3 Months after being off work.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry but Nukes is out of that one. Can't tell the Mrs we have another one :oops: And got to save the pennies as i have been on a flat wage for nearly 3 Months after being off work.

Come on Steve :( It wont be the same without you there plus we need your day report on the sunday :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 pm

We won't let you mate, You cannot pull out. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...If need be, we will have a whip round !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:09 pm

nobber wrote:I may come out of retirement for that one. :old: :ayatollah:

Nobber, get your names down. :D :D :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Theres a good chance i could make this one :D Once i get the taste i will probably not got to the game! ;)
The mrs is also on about making one,i know they have been top day's and trouble free 8-) so ive told her not to bother coming or it will be the first forum day out with Mario and his little camera following us all day!!!!! :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 pm

sam salim wrote:Theres a good chance i could make this one :D Once i get the taste i will probably not got to the game! ;)
The mrs is also on about making one,i know they have been top day's and trouble free 8-) so ive told her not to bother coming or it will be the first forum day out with Mario and his little camera following us all day!!!!! :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bring Mandy along, Sam we have to get a poll going to get Nukes on the piss up. Can you believe Nukes is thinking of not attending :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...............can't let this happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:39 pm

I will try to be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:Theres a good chance i could make this one :D Once i get the taste i will probably not got to the game! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bring Mandy along, Sam we have to get a poll going to get Nukes on the piss up. Can you believe Nukes is thinking of not attending :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...............can't let this happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He can't keep up with the Sheffield Power Drinker!!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm

supercoops wrote:I will try to be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Believe it when we see it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Marc wrote:

Believe it when we see it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Is it a plane?
Is it a bird?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's Supercoops!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 pm

where were you boys yesterday???? i was there ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 pm

supercoops wrote:where were you boys yesterday???? i was there ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But we never said we were going in the first place :shock: :shock: :shock: .........and besides you can't put Sam in a Forrest, he'll confuse the wildlife. ;) :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Marc wrote:
supercoops wrote:where were you boys yesterday???? i was there ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But we never said we were going in the first place :shock: :shock: :shock: .........and besides you can't put Sam in a Forrest, he'll confuse the wildlife. ;) :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You tw@t!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Marc wrote:

:D :D :D Marc
Thats why i said i will TRY to be there, did enjoy yesterday, though arrived to early, and was mangled by half 7 and went home crying to my mammy, sam is skybluebird still on your case?? :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm

You said that for the previous two ;) :ayatollah: Hope you can make it to meet you coops.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Sam thats why i wont get a ticket until the day as i probably will stay in the pub with you :lol: As friendlies are usually shite anyway and we are wasting valuable drinking time. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Lee is there a plan of attack yet? Or is it the norm; start at POW 12 and see where the wind blows us? :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Dange wrote:Lee is there a plan of attack yet? Or is it the norm; start at POW 12 and see where the wind blows us? :lol:

12Noon in the P.O.W as it is the most central point for everyone i think Simon :ayatollah: I'm easy though if somebody fancies a change :)

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Lads really touched you want me there and i burst out Image when i read the above posts. And Sam is right i can't keep up with the Sheffield power drinker Image but there is one small problem as well i am also working a 12 hour shift now i am back to work.
But look on the bright side, now i am not going, you will get a load of them left wing types turning up to bore the pants off ya. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Lads really touched you want me there and i burst out Image when i read the above posts. And Sam is right i can't keep up with the Sheffield power drinker Image but there is one small problem as well i am also working a 12 hour shift now i am back to work.
But look on the bright side, now i am not going, you will get a load of them left wing types turning up to bore the pants off ya. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't care :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ............you'll have to pull a sickie :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Lads really touched you want me there and i burst out Image when i read the above posts. And Sam is right i can't keep up with the Sheffield power drinker Image but there is one small problem as well i am also working a 12 hour shift now i am back to work.

Don't care :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ............you'll have to pull a sickie :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have just pulled a three Month sickie :o :oops: :lol: