Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UP 30/07/11

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Nukes, I understand where you're coming from, but to be honest WE don't care :D :D ...get your arse to the piss up...The forum piss ups was your creation, so therefore you have to be there........... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Marc wrote:Nukes, I understand where you're coming from, but to be honest WE don't care :D :D ...get your arse to the piss up...The forum piss ups was your creation, so therefore you have to be there........... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ha ha but we will be having more when the season starts properly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The next home game to have a late kick off will be a piss up. Sorry chappy's on that Saturday i will be a bear with a sore head knowing i aint there with you all :cry:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:Nukes, I understand where you're coming from, but to be honest WE don't care :D :D ...get your arse to the piss up...The forum piss ups was your creation, so therefore you have to be there........... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ha ha but we will be having more when the season starts properly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The next home game to have a late kick off will be a piss up. Sorry chappy's on that Saturday i will be a bear with a sore head knowing i aint there with you all :cry:

OK chief I'll will take your place that day........can I borrow your half pint glass to make it more effective? :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Dange wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

OK chief I'll will take your place that day........can I borrow your half pint glass to make it more effective? :lol:

Thats still to big for you Chief. Image if you dont want to crash into the wall then the Pool table better stick to slush Puppies :D

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:OK chief I'll will take your place that day........can I borrow your half pint glass to make it more effective? :lol:

Thats still to big for you Chief. Image if you dont want to crash into the wall then the Pool table better stick to slush Puppies :D

I swear someone threw that Pool table at me! :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Dange wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:OK chief I'll will take your place that day........can I borrow your half pint glass to make it more effective? :lol:

I swear someone threw that Pool table at me! :lol:

You dived on it chief !! and after you coulden't believe all the water had drained from the pockets :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:40 pm

i will be there.show you how to drink again :old:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Marc, are you staying at the Beverley again? Though for a change we could meet there and work our way into town? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Dange wrote:Marc, are you staying at the Beverley again? Though for a change we could meet there and work our way into town? :ayatollah:

Yes he is Simon, Good idea if everybody's off to the game, Could do town after game.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Dange wrote:Marc, are you staying at the Beverley again? Though for a change we could meet there and work our way into town? :ayatollah:

Yes he is Simon, Good idea if everybody's off to the game, Could do town after game.

Ideal.......not the first time Ive been in Beverley at midday!.......but thats a different story ;)

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Ideal.......not the first time Ive been in Beverley at midday!.......but thats a different story ;)

You can tell me on the 30th ;) Cant wait now :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

I am Simon, cracking little place that (when the weather is good), sounds like a good Idea. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I could have a game of pool then with Bowmonster (who I've found out is a hustler).....20p a game Lee :?: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Marc wrote:

I am Simon, cracking little place that (when the weather is good), sounds like a good Idea. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I could have a game of pool then with Bowmonster (who I've found out is a hustler).....20p a game Lee :?: :lol:

Dont play for anything less than a pound coin Marc :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

20 Shillings :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...I'll pass mate. ;)

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:I am Simon, cracking little place that (when the weather is good), sounds like a good Idea. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

20 Shillings :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...I'll pass mate. ;)

You can pass 20 shillings :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Better than Sticky Vicky that!!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Simon, I'll give you a game for a Pizza :D ......ps...Vicky and Beverley in the same thread, something you want to share with us. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Simon, I'll give you a game for a Pizza :D ......ps...Vicky and Beverley in the same thread, something you want to share with us. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm not sharing them for any money.......I paid enough for them!!

Game for a pizza you say.......your on!! ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Anymore takers? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Dange wrote:Anymore takers? :ayatollah:

How many have you got Simon ?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Not sure Chief but any time I cant see the Forum Piss up on page 1 i bump it up!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Its not mine to organise......mine will come though! ;)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Dange wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Not sure Chief but any time I cant see the Forum Piss up on page 1 i bump it up!! :ayatollah: :lol:

You do the next one Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:04 am

I may pop along if you want new faces! :D

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:06 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I may pop along if you want new faces! :D

Come along, great laugh with some of the boards finest! :D :ayatollah:
Meeting at the Beverly at midday. :P

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 am

Dange wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Simon at the moment the definates are the following
Myself
Dange
Marc
Sam Salim
Weza 65
Topcat ?
Llantrisant Blue
The more the merrier please add your names and join us in what will be a great day and night ?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 pm

7 days to go lads, I've emailed Nukes' foreman on the power plant and informed him that due to forum regulations Nukes will NOT be working on Saturday, he said that's fine and totally understands forum piss ups come before Nuclear Advancement....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Lee, seeing as this is YOUR forum piss up I just wanted to clarify one rule if I may.

At what stage or time does eating is cheating become null and void and eating is allowed as a necessity!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 pm

About 3 or 4 of us will come. Anyone going to organise or lead on the day for a crawl or where to go pre and post match? :?:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 pm

eddiep wrote:

About 3 or 4 of us will come. Anyone going to organise or lead on the day for a crawl or where to go pre and post match? :?:

We start at The Beverley at midday.........the rest is in the lap of the God's! :D

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Marc wrote:7 days to go lads, I've emailed Nukes' foreman on the power plant and informed him that due to forum regulations Nukes will NOT be working on Saturday, he said that's fine and totally understands forum piss ups come before Nuclear Advancement....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pissed myself reading that Marc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Dange wrote:Lee, seeing as this is YOUR forum piss up I just wanted to clarify one rule if I may.

At what stage or time does eating is cheating become null and void and eating is allowed as a necessity!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Simon we could always eat at the Beverley to line the old stomachs although wouldn't advise pizza ;)
We shall talk as the week goes on mate :ayatollah: