Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UP 30/07/11

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:26 am

Bowmonster wrote:
Dange wrote:Lee, seeing as this is YOUR forum piss up I just wanted to clarify one rule if I may.

At what stage or time does eating is cheating become null and void and eating is allowed as a necessity!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Simon we could always eat at the Beverley to line the old stomachs although wouldn't advise pizza ;)
We shall talk as the week goes on mate :ayatollah:

I thought eating is cheating :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Dange wrote:Lee, seeing as this is YOUR forum piss up I just wanted to clarify one rule if I may.

At what stage or time does eating is cheating become null and void and eating is allowed as a necessity!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Simon we could always eat at the Beverley to line the old stomachs although wouldn't advise pizza ;)
We shall talk as the week goes on mate :ayatollah:

I thought eating is cheating :lol: :lol:

It is Steve but i dont want some of them going after a couple of hours because they are bolloxed :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Dange wrote:
eddiep wrote:
Dange wrote:Anymore takers? :ayatollah:

About 3 or 4 of us will come. Anyone going to organise or lead on the day for a crawl or where to go pre and post match? :?:

We start at The Beverley at midday.........the rest is in the lap of the God's! :D

So Beverley and NOT the P O W at 12 then.

Sounds like - laughs, beers, vomit and tears!!!!!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:25 pm

eddiep wrote:
Dange wrote:
eddiep wrote:About 3 or 4 of us will come. Anyone going to organise or lead on the day for a crawl or where to go pre and post match? :?:

We start at The Beverley at midday.........the rest is in the lap of the God's! :D

So Beverley and NOT the P O W at 12 then.

Sounds like - laughs, beers, vomit and tears!!!!!

You forgot; Flying pizzas, Flying Pool tables and drinking with uninvited guests! Other than that though pretty much an accurate description of the day! :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Get yourself down Eddie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: great people and a great time to be had. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Monday lads and only 5 days to go! get yourselves to The Beverley for Midday Saturday!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:49 pm

depending on what time i'm out i might meet you at 12.00 not sure about after the game yet though. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:53 pm

saddam wrote:depending on what time i'm out i might meet you at 12.00 not sure about after the game yet though. :ayatollah:

Great see you there! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Dange wrote:Monday lads and only 5 days to go! get yourselves to The Beverley for Midday Saturday!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Simon have you and Mark booked your tickets yet for the game or are you doing it on the day ?
Myself and Wez 65 haven't got them yet and were going to play it by ear. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Dange wrote:Monday lads and only 5 days to go! get yourselves to The Beverley for Midday Saturday!

Simon have you and Mark booked your tickets yet for the game or are you doing it on the day ?
Myself and Wez 65 haven't got them yet and were going to play it by ear. :ayatollah:

Going to do the same mate.......I smell disaster! :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Going to do the same mate.......I smell disaster! :lol:

Me too :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Getting ticket on the day lads. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ......... :? :?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:28 pm

3 days lads. :D :D ;) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:56 pm

I will defo be there, going to the POW, then into canton, and the Ninian..where abouts is the bev?? From Neath you see.. :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

supercoops wrote:I will defo be there, going to the POW, then into canton, and the Ninian..where abouts is the bev?? From Neath you see.. :D :ayatollah:

Cathedral Road mate, I'll pm you my mobile in a minute...give us a bell if lost :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Marc wrote:
supercoops wrote:I will defo be there, going to the POW, then into canton, and the Ninian..where abouts is the bev?? From Neath you see.. :D :ayatollah:

Cathedral Road mate, I'll pm you my mobile in a minute...give us a bell if lost :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers marc..
got youre number, see you sat, will call you when i arrive.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Dont go to the POW there will be nobody there mate, Go straight to the Beverley, Dont go to the Ninian either its a shithole :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Looking forward to the Bev.Havnt been there for yonks,and its not far from the Wynford. :oops:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 pm

weza 65 wrote:Looking forward to the Bev.Havnt been there for yonks,and its not far from the Wynford. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To use the words of Bellers - its the forum piss up for me ...or im staying home ....See you all Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS - I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE WYNFORD ;)

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Could of sworn i saw you in there the other week Tone.unless it was Gigsy or Martinez. :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 pm

weza 65 wrote:Could of sworn i saw you in there the other week Tone.unless it was Gigsy or Martinez. :lol:

;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The closer it gets the more I am thinking you will crack! ;) :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Dange wrote:

Sadly i am working so the Nukes will be 100% not coming. I will be grouchy as f**k in work so let me know how it is going. Next one lads next one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:

Sadly i am working so the Nukes will be 100% not coming. I will be grouchy as f**k in work so let me know how it is going. Next one lads next one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh I will......continually!! :P

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Dange wrote:

I'll phone you every hour mate to give you the updates. :D :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:42 pm

The closer it gets the more I am thinking you will crack! ;) :lol:[/quote]
Sadly i am working so the Nukes will be 100% not coming. I will be grouchy as f**k in work so let me know how it is going. Next one lads next one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: [/quote]

I'll phone you every hour mate to give you the updates. :D :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
[color=#FF0000Very rarely i get a signal at work. Comes in and out so you will go straight to my answer phone. Texts find there way through though in the end. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ][/color]

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The closer it gets the more I am thinking you will crack! ;) :lol:

Sadly i am working so the Nukes will be 100% not coming. I will be grouchy as f**k in work so let me know how it is going. Next one lads next one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: [/quote]

I'll phone you every hour mate to give you the updates. :D :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
[color=#FF0000Very rarely i get a signal at work. Comes in and out so you will go straight to my answer phone. Texts find there way through though in the end. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ][/color][/quote]

You may want to clear your inbox in preperation! :D

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 pm

I won't be on here tomorrow lads, as I'm driving straight down to Cardiff after work, so shall see you all in the Bev at noon Sat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Marc wrote:I won't be on here tomorrow lads, as I'm driving straight down to Cardiff after work, so shall see you all in the Bev at noon Sat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you there mate! :ayatollah: