Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City atmosphere ?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Why as the famous Cardiff City atmosphere died down in recent years compared to Ninian? Is it because of the split between Cardiff who sing the most with some going in Canton stand and some going by away fans in the Ninian stand or is it because we are more a family club now and them Ninian Park days are long gone in our mist ? The thing I want to know the most is how we can recreate that special Ninian Park atmosphere and buzz in our new home the Cardiff City Stadium :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City atmosphere ?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 pm

The atmosphere was dying before we left ninian. I just think fans are more demanding now and enjoy complaining more now rather than supporting.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Now we have got rid of that Barrel of Goose Fat ,and we now have a Manager with passion you watch the Atmosphere return :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Now we have got rid of that Barrel of Goose Fat ,and we now have a Manager with passion you watch the Atmosphere return :ayatollah:

Agreed. I can see the atmosphere getting better this season.

Earnie alone will get the place rocking!

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:08 pm

i want it to be rocking from day 1 right up till the end of the season, i was in the family section last season as i moved because i got my son a season ticket, have to say some dads myself includung do get a little wound up and go bananas..just cant help it at times :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:00 pm

ozzy31 wrote:i want it to be rocking from day 1 right up till the end of the season, i was in the family section last season as i moved because i got my son a season ticket, have to say some dads myself includung do get a little wound up and go bananas..just cant help it at times :ayatollah:

same here i think last season i was lucky not to get thrown out because of singing and getting wound up :oops:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Hmmm do you reckon having the singing stand this season will make it better or worse?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 pm

i think the atmospere will improve next season but will never get electric like the early 2000's