Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KEITH TREACY

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 pm

of pne would anyone like to give him a chance.

Re: KEITH TREACY

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm

yeah go on then :roll:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Really good player. I thought Blackburn were stupid to let him go. If a manager can get the best out of him, he'd be a massive plus

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 pm

good player dont see PNE letting him go i think he'll be key to their promotion push and don't see him going unless stupid money is paid

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Really good player. I thought Blackburn were stupid to let him go. If a manager can get the best out of him, he'd be a massive plus

That's like saying if Mackay can convince Naylor he's Messi ( via hypnosis ) he's a massive plus...

Blackburn were not stupid to let him go, he was a massive, massive mistake - not Prem quality, Ince's favourite.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 pm

ive been saying this for a while. SIGN HIM UP :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 pm

nerd wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:Really good player. I thought Blackburn were stupid to let him go. If a manager can get the best out of him, he'd be a massive plus

That's like saying if Mackay can convince Naylor he's Messi ( via hypnosis ) he's a massive plus...

Blackburn were not stupid to let him go, he was a massive, massive mistake - not Prem quality, Ince's favourite.

No chance, He was easily in the same sort of class of Junior Hoilett. Tracey is an old fashioned winger and likes getting to the by-line and putting in dent crosses. Quite a decent freekick on him