Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOE MASON - IS A BLUEBIRD

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Reports in Mondays The Sun are reporting that JOE MASON has signed for CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

The fee is £250,000 - if true Welcome to CARDIFF CITY - JOE MASON :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52853 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JOE MASON - IS A BLUEBIRD

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Bit late mate :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 pm

man lands on moon etc etc

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52853

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 50,00.html

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:19 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Reports in Mondays The Sun are reporting that JOE MASON has signed for CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

Where you bin TC?? We've known for ages :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 pm

moonboots wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Reports in Mondays The Sun are reporting that JOE MASON has signed for CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

i was not on this forum yesterday and most of today,i did not know that he had signed :roll:

Enjoy your moments of fun - Pity the above 3 did not give me credit for being the 1st to tell you all that MM - Was going to be our new manager ;)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:35 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
moonboots wrote:

i was not on this forum yesterday and most of today,i did not know that he had signed :roll:

Enjoy your moments of fun - Pity the above 3 did not give me credit for being the 1st to tell you all that MM - Was going to be our new manager ;)

Tony, You give us loads of TOP INFO and I APPRECIATE IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Cheers Annis - if you are away from this forum for 24 hrs - its a lifetime :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:38 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Cheers Annis - if you are away from this forum for 24 hrs - its a lifetime :ayatollah:

Well After Tom night I will be away from it for 12 days, So I will Def be not in the know :lol: