Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:39 am

Is it nobody wants routledge, he does so good in the championship but as soon as a team goes up they don't want him Newcastle qpr,, am I missing anything?? Or is it hes just not good enough for premier league? :ayatollah: I personally don't like the boy, I think he's a bit big headed and he would be one of the type of players we don't need at the club, he thinks he's better than everybody else and a superstar, I think we've moved on from that type of player just my opinion, on the other hand though on his day he will rip defences apart so if he just got his head down and want to play for the club, and not use us as a stepping stone like last time.... So I don't know what to think,, but I'd support him like any other player wearing the bluebirds kit :ayatollah:

Re: Why?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 am

Look at the poll dude. 90% of fans want him back and quite rightly - cracking player in this league.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 am

It ooks like the fans want him but, if you're on about why the clubs be playes for don't want him once they reach the Premiership, it's because the Premiership seems to be one step too far for him. There are a lot of players like him around who can help get a club up but struggle in the Premiership. Routeledge is one of those players

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 am

Nottage Blue wrote:It ooks like the fans want him but, if you're on about why the clubs be playes for don't want him once they reach the Premiership, it's because the Premiership seems to be one step too far for him. There are a lot of players like him around who can help get a club up but struggle in the Premiership. Routeledge is one of those players

i agree, chopra was another player who found it hard in the top flight?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 am

ninianblue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:It ooks like the fans want him but, if you're on about why the clubs be playes for don't want him once they reach the Premiership, it's because the Premiership seems to be one step too far for him. There are a lot of players like him around who can help get a club up but struggle in the Premiership. Routeledge is one of those players

i agree, chopra was another player who found it hard in the top flight?

Yes, that's why his quote after joining Ipswich about scoring goals wherever he's gone made me smile. He obviously couldn't cut it in the Premiership and scoring a couple a piece for Newcastle and Sunderland doesn't quite live up to his proud boast