Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dogs and Onions ???

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My dog just got in my food bin and it had onion in it i dont think he ate any or he ate very little what will happen to him ?

Re: Dogs and Onions ???

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 am

He'll start crying?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 am

when he shits it will smell like the Gower coastline ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 am

My dog managed to get hold of a bit of Insanity Sauce the other day and survived (with the help of milk and yoghurt), so an onion should'nt cause a problem.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My dog just got in my food bin and it had onion in it i dont think he ate any or he ate very little what will happen to him ?

Get him near a radiator for a few hours and give him some Ketchup. Heat + Dog + Onions + Ketchup = HOTDOGS! :D

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 am

Uncle Fester wrote:

Get him near a radiator for a few hours and give him some Ketchup. Heat + Dog + Onions + Ketchup = HOTDOGS! :D

you've got bad taste ;)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:27 am

bugger all mate my dog had a kebab every saturday night didnt seem to do him any harm still living by the way and hes 11 good age for a boxer :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:44 am

I was eating a mixed tuna salad on Saturday left all the red peppers in the dish because i can't stand them and put the dish on the floor when i went to answer the phone? When i came back the dish was empty and my dog was licking his lips might have been trying to get rid of the taste :lol:

Anyway the dog is fine and he eats onions quite regular loves cheese & pickled onions :D