Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO carl or annis

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 am

This Joe Mason deal. Now with most lower league clubs that sell a player to a big/biggish club they ask for a deal if the player either plays a full international or moves on again for a certain amount. Say now Mason had one hell of a season next season and we sold him to liverpool for £7mil (just and example) would plymouth get a percentage of that? :ayatollah:

Re: FAO carl or annis

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:This Joe Mason deal. Now with most lower league clubs that sell a player to a big/biggish club they ask for a deal if the player either plays a full international or moves on again for a certain amount. Say now Mason had one hell of a season next season and we sold him to liverpool for £7mil (just and example) would plymouth get a percentage of that? :ayatollah:

P diddy is not known for his sell on fees :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 am

All depends If they put a sell on clause on him :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 am

Xcasual wrote:All depends If they put a sell on clause on him :ayatollah:

ah right :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 am

boxerbob wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:This Joe Mason deal. Now with most lower league clubs that sell a player to a big/biggish club they ask for a deal if the player either plays a full international or moves on again for a certain amount. Say now Mason had one hell of a season next season and we sold him to liverpool for £7mil (just and example) would plymouth get a percentage of that? :ayatollah:

P diddy is not known for his sell on fees :lol:

p diddy? is that what we're calling it now? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 am

Yes they do and rightly so, We never did that with Ramsey and Gunter, More fool us.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes they do and rightly so, We never did that with Ramsey and Gunter, More fool us.

christ the riddler did do something good for them then :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

But he Never for Us, But then he Owns Plymouth out right, He never owned Cardiff City.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:

But he Never for Us, But then he Owns Plymouth out right, He never owned Cardiff City.[/quote]

true. i still feel for them for having him though

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 am

But he Never for Us, But then he Owns Plymouth out right, He never owned Cardiff City.[/quote]

true. i still feel for them for having him though[/quote]

And I do

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 am

PR is very crafty but he has seen some sense putting a clause on mason. seems like a good player that can play a big part this season. might pop in a few goals.
i would say i feel sorry for plymouth but they claim us as rivals and to be honest i don't like them much anyway so i'm going to wish them bad luck :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 am

lewis91 wrote:PR is very crafty but he has seen some sense putting a clause on mason. seems like a good player that can play a big part this season. might pop in a few goals.
i would say i feel sorry for plymouth but they claim us as rivals and to be honest i don't like them much anyway so i'm going to wish them bad luck :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Lewis, Just re-read the Story of Forest away after Carl had proof read it, TOP STORY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:PR is very crafty but he has seen some sense putting a clause on mason. seems like a good player that can play a big part this season. might pop in a few goals.

:lol: :lol:

Lewis, Just re-read the Story of Forest away after Carl had proof read it, TOP STORY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis i can't wait. :lol: :ayatollah:
will defo buy the book when you release it. my dad will be interested in hearing it as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

With the Riddler in charge of them they will be lucky to see the season out, so sell on clause want be applicable.