Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 am

Of pre season
http://twitter.com/#!/raymondverheije/status/90347480104960000

Re: PLAYER INJURED & OUT FOR THE REST

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 am

Don't do twitter,,,,,who is it??? :?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:59 am

bellamys fitness guru, he likes to make snide remarks about cardiff citys coaching methods

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:17 am

No, he makes comments about *all* clubs. Not Cardiff. Drop the paranoia...

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:26 am

not paranoid at all, i'm not that interested in other clubs training methods so if he does make comments on them i wouldn't know but i'm sure they are not appreciated by anyone at these other clubs, and i wouldn't have thought malkie and the new coaches wouldn't be best pleased with someone outside the club knocking their training methods. thats all :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 am

no just bellamy's fitness guru he is Wales assistsant manager.....

anyhow who is out for whole of pre season???

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:32 am

Mcphail

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 am

The club have denied this story and have told the BBC and SWE the same, they say it is simply not true.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Raymond doesnt half speak some shit! Firstly, the club didnt do specific sprinting drills, they did bleep tests! Secondly, every player at every pre-season in the world would have done some sprinting at some point on their first day back. As long as they had a thorough stretch and warm up before hand (which they did!!!) then where is the problem? It seems that whenever a football club has an injury Raymond jumps on the medical teams back. Injuries happen Raymond, some are unavoidable!