Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:02 am

good signing

Re: Roger Johnson, £7mill toooo....

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:03 am

mutt10 wrote:good signing

yeah no doubt about that :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 am

any money for us from a sell on clause ????

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 am

think there a small one not sure all i know was that the Brum staying the Premier League we earned something shame they went down really :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 am

RJ is a brilliant player. i actually think 7million is fair especially with so many over rated players going for mega money

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 am

the brummies and wolves are rivals though, thought he was off to sunderland

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 am

I find this move a bit strange.

Im guessing nobody else is willing to stump up the wonga as I cant see how Wolves would be a good move for progression or be his first choice.

He'll be in the Championship with Wolves the season after next and will end up becoming a journeyman.

Sad realy, as RJ is class, IMO.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:40 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the brummies and wolves are rivals though, thought he was off to sunderland

West Brom are Wolves direct rivals

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 am

jezzy666 wrote:Wolves.

discuss

We don't have one player of his quality in our defence, well done Wolves I say, although I hear Everton, Fulham and Villa were on his case - Johnson and Collins back together at Villa - oh the memories!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the brummies and wolves are rivals though, thought he was off to sunderland

aye but its still a pretty big derby in the midlands

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:47 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

But not going to stop players from moving between the 2 and I expect that many have before. We're meant to have a fierce rivalry with swansea but players have crossed the divide.

I just think it's a strange move as I would have thought better clubs than Wolves would have moved for him but it seems not

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

arri potta wrote:

discuss

We don't have one player of his quality in our defence, well done Wolves I say, although I hear Everton, Fulham and Villa were on his case - Johnson and Collins back together at Villa - oh the memories!! :ayatollah:

????????

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

But not going to stop players from moving between the 2 and I expect that many have before. We're meant to have a fierce rivalry with swansea but players have crossed the divide.

I just think it's a strange move as I would have thought better clubs than Wolves would have moved for him but it seems not[/quote]

ye i thought the mackems would get him

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 am

CayoBluebird wrote:
arri potta wrote:

discuss

????????

I always wanted to have city with Johnson and James Collins taking us into the premiership, one area of stability, they compliment each other in their styles.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Good buy for the Wolves if it happens.

Im surprised Johnson has never been called up for an England cap in the last 2 year. With the players like Johnson we have had in the last few years it really irates me we never got promoted because if we had done we would be well established inhe premier by now.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 pm

arri potta wrote:

discuss

They never played together at City so how can they be BACK together?? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

discuss

Surprised that Villa have not come in for him, maybe Mcleish didn't rate him as highly as I had first thought.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:21 pm

moonboots wrote:
arri potta wrote:

discuss

They never played together at City so how can they be BACK together?? :ayatollah:

Lol at this ^^^^ :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

discuss

Surprised that Villa have not come in for him, maybe Mcleish didn't rate him as highly as I had first thought.

Or Birmingham told him that he couldn't plunder their players

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Good luck to him, goes without saying that he deserves to be playing premier league football :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:20 pm

moonboots wrote:
arri potta wrote:

discuss

I beat you to it by 5 hours!!! Shame on everyone who has posted who missed it altogether, they obviously werent supporting prior to the cup final so didnt know they had never played together!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 pm

does my fooking head in "SELL ON CLAUSE?"

NO!!!! FOOK OFF

Roger Johnson

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 pm

off to Wolves for 7 million anyone know if we put a sell on clause him when he went to Birmingham?
could get a bit of money out of it :ayatollah:

Re: Roger Johnson

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:10 pm

f**k off with this sell on clause shit, NOOOOOO

Re: Roger Johnson

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:11 pm

CityBlue1 wrote:off to Wolves for 7 million anyone know if we put a sell on clause him when he went to Birmingham?
could get a bit of money out of it :ayatollah:

I Think the answer to your question is NO :roll: