Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHITTINGHAM OUT! .....

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 pm

How can people be so stupid? :D

Whittingham is our best player. 32 goals in 2 season, from midfield.

Malky Mackay has said that he wants to build a team around Whittingham

McPhail used to be the best passer in the squad but Whitts has taken that crown, and is younger and scores more goals :ayatollah:

But yeah it makes sense to want Whittingham out doesn't it ! :ayatollah:

Whittingham is a legend got to keep him!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHITTINGHAM OUT! .....

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Whittingham is a BELLend get rid!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 pm

do people really give a shit on this board he is dj's old drift wood get rid of the lot of them i say start a fresh with more players on the same wage budget as before MM could have a squad of 25+ players fighting for a shirt not 18 odd squad members like under jones for many years becuase of the big time wages and injury prone crap he bought thats how we fucked up so many times under him at last hurdle was no fight in 98% of them :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Ben wrote:Whittingham is a BELLend get rid!

absolute joker lad, majority of fans on this messageboard know about football, people like yourself clearly dont have a clue, entitled to your opinion however, but goals and assists speak for themselves. He would have a giggle at the whole 'ive got no pace thing' though ... zzzz

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:24 pm

cecilccfc wrote:

absolute joker lad, majority of fans on this messageboard know about football, people like yourself clearly dont have a clue, entitled to your opinion however, but goals and assists speak for themselves. He would have a giggle at the whole 'ive got no pace thing' though ... zzzz

ALL OPINIONS WELCOME
DO ONE SON

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 pm

He is frustrating as he looks so lazy and does go missing in games.....but he produces the goods. And he is a cracking passer of the ball. Where else are we going to get a midfielder who gets into double figures every season?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Ben wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:

ALL OPINIONS WELCOME
DO ONE SON

Haha, just funny lad thats all, he gives everything for the team, honoured his contract, does not drink inbetween matches (like the majority of our players genuinely do) - model pro , top scorer and assists .. never says he wants to leave when weve bottled it last three years and hes been most in form player ..but people will always have a go ..nice one

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 pm

FML How can they let his leave? :o He is a great playmaker and is my fav player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 pm

cecilccfc wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeh good idea, let's get rid of one of our most influential players on the field, player who contributes goals and assists, and can play on the left and in the middle, and is a good age. Definitely get rid of him.......NAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Ben, you havent got a clue what you are talking about!!
36 goals in 2 seasons, that speaks volumes mate

Who gives a sh*t if they are from set peices they all count and you've still got to stick them in the back of the net!!

City would be mad to get rid of Whitingham

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:01 pm

GET BELLEND BEN OUT BAN THE FOOKER :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:02 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:do people really give a shit on this board he is dj's old drift wood get rid of the lot of them i say start a fresh with more players on the same wage budget as before MM could have a squad of 25+ players fighting for a shirt not 18 odd squad members like under jones for many years becuase of the big time wages and injury prone crap he bought thats how we fucked up so many times under him at last hurdle was no fight in 98% of them :ayatollah:

Really ? So, presumably, you want McNaughton gone as well then ?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Get rid of MM too!!

What has he ever done for us?

7th in the table!!!

We finished 4th under Jones

I reckon we get this guy Ben in as manager. He obviously knows what he's on about.

Ben, do you reckon your Mum might let you become Cardiff manager? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Bluebird 1977 and Ben haven't got a jar of glue between them, I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but in this case I would keep your opinions to yourselves. 32 goals in 2 seasons, the best left foot in this division, and numerous assists say's it all. The man can also be skillfull. The only thing that does let him down which I am sure Malky will work on is his tackling.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:15 pm

PhatFrog wrote:He is frustrating as he looks so lazy and does go missing in games.....but he produces the goods. And he is a cracking passer of the ball. Where else are we going to get a midfielder who gets into double figures every season?

hew scares me when he goes to head the ball or defend....HE CANT TACKLE NORE CAN HE HEADER THE f*cking BALL :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 pm

He may look lazy but he covers the ground in midfield. Got his foot in well last season and was making some decent tackles.
WOuld be very foolish to let him go IMO.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 pm

i have said my piece on this whits is a class player and I am glad he is staying the supporters who dont like him just do not like he is relaxed but it is because he is relaxed that he is a good dead ball expert.

His goals and assists prove everything as already been said whits is here to stay and has nothing to prove thankfully Mackay can see that and he will help us this season and please do not put mcphail in the same sentance please

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 pm

U have to wonder about some city fans u really do,whitts is a crackin player and as malky has already said is central to his plans,dear me....