Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what a quality Manager we have.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:51 pm

He is signing players for us, not the money, and to some extent not the club, but the man himself.

He is the head of the club , and therefore if the players sign for him, then they will play for him, the club.

can't wait! :ayatollah:

Re: what a quality Manager we have.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:05 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:He is signing players for us, not the money, and to some extent not the club, but the man himself.

He is the head of the club , and therefore if the players sign for him, then they will play for him, the club.

Agree to a certain extent but why no credit for Gethin Jenkins in being paramount in the signing of Earnie and the appointment of MM? Give praise where its do. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:He is signing players for us, not the money, and to some extent not the club, but the man himself.

Agree to a certain extent but why no credit for Gethin Jenkins in being paramount in the signing of Earnie and the appointment of MM? Give praise where its do. :ayatollah:

Yeah obviously the financial side is down to GJ and i am fully behind him, i think he's doing a great job :ayatollah:

But the players speak to MM and then they want to sign, before money comes into the picture! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Yeah obviously the financial side is down to GJ and i am fully behind him, i think he's doing a great job :ayatollah:

But the players speak to MM and then they want to sign, before money comes into the picture! :ayatollah:

Usually you would be right there mate, however, Earnie's signature was ongoing before MMs appointment.
Anyway, I am feeling pretty confident of a good season, play offs I think mate :ayatollah: