Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHITE away kit !!!!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
lips1 wrote:What IDIOT decided on a white away kit,

HATE JACKS, HATE LEEDS

City's away kit is Yellow ffs NOT WHITE

I have to Totally agree with you, Its the First time I have Criticised the current regime, BUT TO ME THIS NEW AWAY KIT IS AWFUL and NOT FOR CARDIFF CITY IN MY OPINION :evil:

Poll Please :ayatollah:

I AGREE with all that Annis white what the f**k I cant believe that no way :o :o :o

Re: " WHITE away kit !!!! "

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 pm

All at Cardiff City hope this white away shirt can emulate the team of 1960 and gain promotion to the top flight. The adoption of white shirts as our alternative away strip for the 2011/12 season is not new in the Club's history. In several seasons during the 1950s, when City were in the original First Division (1952-57), white was the colour when City had to change if the home side wore blue.

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 am

f*cking hate it! The 2 teams I hate most Jacks & Dirty Leeds both were the f*cking colour

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

The last time City won promotion to the top flight in 1960 they wore white, at home as well. It was described as our "lucky" colours at the time! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:42 pm

I am appalled! Why can't it be the colours of St. David or the Welsh flag instead of our arch-rivals!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 pm

adz-a32 wrote:I am appalled! Why can't it be the colours of St. David or the Welsh flag instead of our arch-rivals!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The 3rd Kit/Away Kit or whatever they are going to call it will be the black and yellow kit, so I'm told.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:51 pm

adz-a32 wrote:I am appalled! Why can't it be the colours of St. David or the Welsh flag instead of our arch-rivals!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Think you need to get out more fella if you are appalled.

So you want it to be the colour of the Welsh flag do you, Red, Green or White, oh wait...can't have that one :shock:

I bet you've never worn anything white cos it's the colour of our arch-rivals, as you put it :roll:

IT'S GOT THE BLUEBIRD ON IT, THAT'S ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER!!!!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 pm

its the player who plays the game not the shirt.As long as he has the bluebirds badge on his chest thats good enough for me.