http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2390611,00.html

WHITE KIT OFFICIAL

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 11,00.html

Looks nice :ayatollah:

Re: WHITE CONFIRMED

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Earnie...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Oh look, it's the bluebird badge
:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Sorry lads i know its white but i think its lovely

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Looks quality

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Sorry lads i know its white but i think its lovely

me to looks awesome

Re: WHITE KIT OFFICIAL

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Fairwater_Loyal7 wrote:http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2390611,00.html

I thought Earnie Played for Cardiff Not the Jacks, Maybe the Mirror were right :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Fair play, that is a nice shirt. We wore white last time we got promoted to the top tier. Let's hope this shirt has the same effect :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Fairwater_Loyal7 wrote:http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2390611,00.html

I thought Earnie Played for Cardiff Not the Jacks, Maybe the Mirror were right :lol:

oh you really are grumpy old bar stool aint you.

god help when we lose are a game this season you will wanting neil warnock again :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

oh you really are grumpy old bar stool aint you.

god help when we lose are a game this season you will wanting neil warnock again :lol:

:lol:

I will CHEER UP Rob, Once I am in Majorca Tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 pm

It's pathetic
So now the rival fans who come on here will see how much your all whinging and will take the piss when it's worn

I like it. It represents us by our badge

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:28 am

im not bothered by the colour, i have white shirts from wales and fiorentina, and i dont care about the swansea angle but that looks like a f*cking leeds shirt. in fairness those bastards share our traditional colours and their away shirts are normally blue or yellow but the blue and yellow on that shirt makes it look like f*cking leeds.

and i f*cking hate leeds

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 am

I think it looks nicer than the blue one, which I'm not overly keen on. But I wish they'd get rid of the word Malaysia on the front. It's too random

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:22 am

feeling let down by puma this year both shirts are shit

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 am

that is a top shirt but the fact it is white makes me feel a bit sick :?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 am

Jimbo27 wrote:that is a top shirt but the fact it is white makes me feel a bit sick :?

racist haha :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Is there a team in the League that wears all blue... If so, we may see Cardiff playing in an all white strip at an away game :shock:

Edit: Looks like we'll be wearing all white at Birmingham. That should be fun :cry:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:Edit: Looks like we'll be wearing all white at Birmingham. That should be fun :cry:

Why?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:Edit: Looks like we'll be wearing all white at Birmingham. That should be fun :cry:

Why?

Birmingham wear all Blue as their home kits. Which means we need to wear the opposite colors. I.e. Swansea Away last year, we had to wear Blue shorts because Swansea wore white.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Our kits this season remind me of Portsmouth's from a few seasons back, especially this away kit with the blue and yellow trim. The only difference being they used to wear red socks with their home kit whilst we wear blue/white. :?

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Why?

Birmingham wear all Blue as their home kits. Which means we need to wear the opposite colors. I.e. Swansea Away last year, we had to wear Blue shorts because Swansea wore white.

I might be missing something, but it's nothing more than a kit change. We're not unique in wearing similar colours to our biggest rivals. Arsenal had a white shirts/navy shorts combo a couple of seasons back, Man City's away colours are red and black and there are probably more. I just think there's too much being made of this whole white kit thing

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Why?

I might be missing something, but it's nothing more than a kit change. We're not unique in wearing similar colours to our biggest rivals. Arsenal had a white shirts/navy shorts combo a couple of seasons back, Man City's away colours are red and black and there are probably more. I just think there's too much being made of this whole white kit thing[/quote]

------

I think you miss the point that I'm just stating that we'll probably be wearing an all white kit which some fans may be upset about at Birmingham. I actually Love the new white Kit. Check my posts from months ago and I said I wanted a white kit and even created a template to what it may look like. Chill.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Don't Millwall play in all blue too? If so that'll be at least two matches this season that we'll wear all white, unless of course another alternative kit or shorts and socks colour is released as had happened with us and other clubs in the past.