Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

White and proud!!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 pm

I think the new top is the nicest top we have had for a long time and I will be wearing and be happy to wear it.... F**k the jacks and their White top it doesn't make a difference!!!!

Re: White and proud!!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:I think the new top is the nicest top we have had for a long time and I will be wearing and be happy to wear it.... F**k the jacks and their White top it doesn't make a difference!!!!

not as bad as newcastle last season away shirt, sold 3 shirts it was that bad :lol:

gold it was :shock:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:I think the new top is the nicest top we have had for a long time and I will be wearing and be happy to wear it.... F**k the jacks and their White top it doesn't make a difference!!!!

Agree with that all day, listen jacks are prem we ain't, are they rivals anymore? Yeah we all want them to lose every game and for us to replace them come the end of the season but who cares if the away kit is White.

Seriously, there are loads of clubs that have similar colours to there so called rivals, personally I think the kit is classy and I for one will get it and wear it with pride. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Racists.................. oh no sorry, was thrown by the subject. Badge is all that matters for away strips IMO

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:18 pm

We should of always had white away kit. Reverse of home kit. Yellow alternative strip. Our colours are not red or black. This kit is tidy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:28 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: