Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay bothroyd medical

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 pm

On twitter, sky sports are saying jays having a medical at QPR , now we will see what he's made off.

Re: Jay bothroyd medical

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Why? Are they showing it live on TV? :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:17 pm

f**k he will find that treadmill quite tricky!!

tbh they will have to employ someone to pick him up every 5 mins
so his wages wont be much lol
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LOL if he can stay on his feet, usless tart :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:18 pm

just heard the medical he is having involves sitting on the pitch and seeing if its comfortable enough for him :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 pm

is the grass just soft enough for you test, and check out the wings to see if they are far enough away from goal test :D

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

So a player leaves us to join a Prem team and people still criticise him, our fans sometimes :roll:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Ben wrote:LOL if he can stay on his feet, usless tart :lol:

C'mon Ben its only every challenge where he doesn't win the ball :lol:

But TART just about sums it up :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Good footballer when he wants to be but his body language sometimes suggests he dont care.

He spends a lot of time on the floor he could of scored or the team for that matter more goals if he stayed on his feat more.

He thinks he is a superstar on and off the pitch and in my opinion doesn't always give 100%.

The man is a spoilt little brat with a big ego.

Seems Jay thinks he at Cardiff has found the finished article but his attitude lets him down still .Not enough hunger and as soon as England came calling the mans head went so big it exploded shame he didn't explode on the pitch.

Thanks Jay but so glad the tits gone he is someone else's trouble now and good.He used to slow are attacking game down to he was sometimes slow on the ball good touch tho.

Looking forward to seeing a new stile of play in the new season and new players with a bit more hunger to play well as a team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

sounds like a bit of bitterness to me guys

im bitter, i admit it

the guy was a great player for this club

yeah he spent too much time on the deck, and he had a poor last 6 months with us, but for a year and a half he was instrumental in everything we did and i still genuinely believe if he'd have stayed on against Blackpool, we would have won that match

the most talented player ive seen down Cardiff this century after Ramsey and Koumas in his first spell

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 am

Hope he gets a hat-trick against the jacks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:04 am

Will be a great signing for them.
We won't know what we have lost until the season starts sadly.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:53 am

Makes me smile when I remember that goal against QPR last season - one of the best moments of the season for me.