Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO GOING TO BE NEXT SIGNING THEN

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

or who would you like to see sign next?

me personally i would like to see us sign goodwillie next :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO GOING TO BE NEXT SIGNING THEN

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Hopefully Goodwillie or another winger / striker :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Hope goodwillie anyway does anybody know if he had a court case today>? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:24 pm

I reckon it will be Alexei Eremenko :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:or who would you like to see sign next?

me personally i would like to see us sign goodwillie next :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep Badcock for me to bang some goals in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm

maybe a winger or striker...

besides routledge, wot other wingers are available or should we try and get?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Ched Evans £300k and Parkin. That's what the bloke in the comments section reckons anyway

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football ... _1_3565926

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Well I had a text off my mate from ooop north. He went to see Whitley Bay in their first pre season friendly tonight (they lost). That lad that we have been sniffing around, Callum Anderson, wasn't named in the squad....nor was he in the crowd which my friend claims is unusual.

Ok not an exciting prospective signing, but a central midfielder who knows how to pass and is very gifted by all accounts. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:08 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Well I had a text off my mate from ooop north. He went to see Whitley Bay in their first pre season friendly tonight (they lost). That lad that we have been sniffing around, Callum Anderson, wasn't named in the squad....nor was he in the crowd which my friend claims is unusual.

Ok not an exciting prospective signing, but a central midfielder who knows how to pass and is very gifted by all accounts. :ayatollah:

Be hell of a find if we pull this off and he shows he can play at this level :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Be hell of a find if we pull this off and he shows he can play at this level :ayatollah:

reading did it with shane long, and wolves did it with michael kightly. just goes to show that there is some talent in the non-league system, some players who just didnt get their break I imagine. could be a real coup. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Goodwillie is who I want but at this rate he will be 50 years old by the time all this court stuff is sorted out!!! :( :evil:

More realistically hopefully Eremenko, hes defo off the cuff type of player we need