Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DRINKING GAMES

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 pm

anyone know any simple and fun drinking games for a stag party!!! :ayatollah:

Re: DRINKING GAMES

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm

The boat race... 2 teams line up each side of a table .... start at the top and they must compete to eat two crackers and then down a pint :ayatollah: first to do it wins

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:47 pm

WHITT wrote:anyone know any simple and fun drinking games for a stag party!!! :ayatollah:

Why dont you Facebook Chopra ?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:47 pm

that could be interesting actually. there are about 36 of us going on this stag. better start saving to buy some crackers :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm

I played a game called Ignorance Saturday night. Basically, a group of you are sat there with drinks and a spare glass, the first person has to fill the glass but chooses how much to fill it by. The person then flips a coin calling heads of tails, if the person guesses right, the drink gets past on to the next person where that person has to top the drink up further, then call heads of tails again and so on. If you guess wrong, you have to down the whole glass, even if it's full to the top.

So you can gamble and pour a load of drink in gambling that if you get it right, the person after you will have a hell of a task of potentially having to down the drink. But of course, if the gamble fails to pay off you have to end up drinking it yourself. When a few people guess right in a row, obviously the glass gets filled more and more as it continues to get passed on. Was a lot of fun to play, hope i've explained this simply enough and you're not confused with the instructions. :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Merlin wrote:
WHITT wrote:anyone know any simple and fun drinking games for a stag party!!! :ayatollah:

You know what, I really need to take a break from this forum, I read that as " why don't you monkeyface Chopra" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I played a game called Ignorance Saturday night. Basically, a group of you are sat there with drinks and a spare glass, the first person has to fill the glass but chooses how much to fill it by. The person then flips a coin calling heads of tails, if the person guesses right, the drink gets past on to the next person where that person has to top the drink up further, then call heads of tails again and so on. If you guess wrong, you have to down the whole glass, even if it's full to the top.

So you can gamble and pour a load of drink in gambling that if you get it right, the person after you will have a hell of a task of potentially having to down the drink. But of course, if the gamble fails to pay off you have to end up drinking it yourself. When a few people guess right in a row, obviously the glass gets filled more and more as it continues to get passed on. Was a lot of fun to play, hope i've explained this simply enough and you're not confused with the instructions. :lol:

A game for the next Forum Piss up me thinks :o :D :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I played a game called Ignorance Saturday night. Basically, a group of you are sat there with drinks and a spare glass, the first person has to fill the glass but chooses how much to fill it by. The person then flips a coin calling heads of tails, if the person guesses right, the drink gets past on to the next person where that person has to top the drink up further, then call heads of tails again and so on. If you guess wrong, you have to down the whole glass, even if it's full to the top.

:lol: i had to read it a couple of time but it now makes sense. i may by a jug or a yard glass because there are so many of us though. obviously not everyone is going to play but it will still be a laugh.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 pm

nukes, i did read your little update about the forum piss up and it did sound like a laugh. im a bit younger than you old guys but might tag along to one of them show you how us youngsters do it.

iv heard of this monkeyface thing, after playing some of these games i think most of us will have monkeyfaces by the end of the night :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

WHITT wrote:nukes, i did read your little update about the forum piss up and it did sound like a laugh. im a bit younger than you old guys but might tag along to one of them show you how us youngsters do it.

iv heard of this monkeyface thing, after playing some of these games i think most of us will have monkeyfaces by the end of the night :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can f**k off an all :o We will have to make your face a sticky on the Myday report :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Whitts, don't start him off ........................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm

:lol: whoever though of that monkeyface thing is sick.

although it does make me chuckle, better save the monkey facing for a different night then. :oops: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Good game but with 36 people it may not be ideal. Oh and I think its called arrogance.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Start with a chairman to make a few rules.

Left hand drinking right hand fines. Only use elbows to point. Any who has less than 2 fingers of drink must high pour. Straight arm up and pour.

Every time someone loses a game they introduce another rule. Stitch each other up and get pissed.

Drinking games. Fuzzy duck. In a circle each person says fuzzy duck until someone decides to say "does he" then its ducky fuzz. Quick games a good game and people mess this up all the time.

One smart fellow he felt smart, two smart fellows they felt smart and so on.....again must be said quickly

Also one sock cutter he cuts socks.....same as above.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Marc wrote:
Merlin wrote:

You know what, I really need to take a break from this forum, I read that as " why don't you monkeyface Chopra" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

wow.... :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Got this game off the internet

'Tell her'

The aim of the game is if a woman is walking down the street and one of your mates say "F*ck me, look at that buffalo" & someone in the group shouts "tell her" your mate then has to tell her or forefit e.g. down a pint and run up and down the packed street like a chicken.

With the forefit you can make your own thing up what your mate has to do.

Garenteed a laugh and maybe a black eye. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:08 am

Game me and my mates made up a few years back called Circles.

Everyone stands in a circle with drink in hand. At the word go you take 2 big mouth fulls of your drink and pass it on to the person on your left. recive a drink from the person on your right, take 2 big mouth fulls and repeat. keep repeating untill all your drink has gone. Then everyone grabs another drink and repeat all of the above. Just keep repeting to achive the desired effect, or untill someone cant take no more :lol: . Obv the more people you have playing, and the more types of drinks you have the better.

Enjoy :ayatollah:

Edit** this is a game for when your in the house before you head out. You whoud look pretty stupid in a pub/club. Also its handy to have a bucket near by LOL :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

game called ''FUCKED''

Easy and im sure youve all played it.

pack of cards sit round a table.

if you turn over black ace to 6 you down that amount of fingers.
if you turn over red ace to 6 you can nominate someone to down the amount.

8 - is a toilet card, you cannot go for a slash until you get one. you can trade them from a mate who has one but that involves drinking to.
9 - rhyme, anyword, go round in a circle until someones fucks up and cant think of a word that rhymes, (4 fingers)

J- waterfall, you all start drinking, you cant stop until the person to your right has stopped drinking. so if your left of whoever picks up the card good luck :lol:
Q - question master. who ever has the Q can ask a question. eg milly do you want a beer??, if i answer i have down 4 fingers, if i tell him to f**k off he downs them, The next Q that comes out, that person becomes question master.
K - when you get a king you put a bit of whatever your drinking into an empty glass, who ever picks up the last K has to down it.

(cant remember what 7 and 10 are)

7 you all stand up and chant ''lets go f*cking mental la la la la,'' then down your pint :D :ayatollah:
10 take of an item of clothing :oops:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:53 pm

ARSEY ARSEY, is fun...
bid on how many squares of bog roll you can hold between the cheeks of your arse, as it set on fire, you must down your pint, and can only remove burning bog roll when you are empty....hell of a laugh, :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Kings

Sit in a group, and deal out a pack of cards one at a time. The first king out nominates a drink. The second king out pays for the drink, the third king out has to fetch the drink and the last king has to drink it! Very simple but effective as each game is quite quick to play.

( This game is actually called jacks and uses the jack card but on this site feels more appropriate to use kings! )

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

DEPTH CHARGE

you need a handled pint pot with approx a third or so of beer in it. You then place a small shot glass with a spirit in it such as Baileys cos it curdles, then place this glass to float on the beer already in the pint pot.
Now each person has to tip a little of their drink into the pot in turn. The muppet who sinks the shot glass when theres no more space has to down the contents of the shot glass, then choose another one to start the game afresh.
WE play this as one of our quieter rugby drinking games, and its quality. Good luck on the Nuptials :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:00 pm

This thread should be a sticky, it appeals to everyone that likes to get absolutely f*cking steaming! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Beer pong. YouTube it...