Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Celtic ticket info please

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Can anyone tell me why i am unable to purchase my exsisting seat no. for this game on the e ticketing website?

would it be better for me to call the tkt office? or as they are on general sale is it possible that my seat has already been sold?

cheers

Re: Celtic ticket info please

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Can anyone tell me why i am unable to purchase my exsisting seat no. for this game on the e ticketing website?

would it be better for me to call the tkt office? or as they are on general sale is it possible that my seat has already been sold?

cheers

None of the seats for the Celtic or Parma games have been reserved for season ticket holders, so it's most likely that your seat has been sold! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:41 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Can anyone tell me why i am unable to purchase my exsisting seat no. for this game on the e ticketing website?

cheers

None of the seats for the Celtic or Parma games have been reserved for season ticket holders, so it's most likely that your seat has been sold! :ayatollah:

cheers ta.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 am

Anyone wanna buy Cricket gear ! ??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Anyone wanna buy Cricket gear ! ??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Pretty random post there :lol: But it made me laugh :ayatollah: