Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BLADES AFTER PARKIN

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Stern wrote:To fat to be any good!

Did you actually see us against preston at home last season?He played with our defence all game.Given a run in the team will get him to that sort of form again,dave jones wouldn't drop the floor hugger to give him a game last year :ayatollah:

i agree with you there mate,he basically pushed gabor and huds everywhere and was very unlucky to get penalised the amount of times he did,the beast definetly has talent and scored a cracker against norwich.He did appear clumsy at times but was expected to perform miracles after coming on as a 87th minute sub,he never had chance to settle into a game,
i really do hope he gets given more opportunites under malky

Re: BLADES AFTER PARKIN

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
boxerbob wrote:
Stern wrote:To fat to be any good!

Did you actually see us against preston at home last season?He played with our defence all game.Given a run in the team will get him to that sort of form again,dave jones wouldn't drop the floor hugger to give him a game last year :ayatollah:

i agree with you there mate,he basically pushed gabor and huds everywhere and was very unlucky to get penalised the amount of times he did,the beast definetly has talent and scored a cracker against norwich.He did appear clumsy at times but was expected to perform miracles after coming on as a 87th minute sub,he never had chance to settle into a game,
i really do hope he gets given more opportunites under malky

people forget that game he un playable, and advantage parkin has got fans will prob lift him extra 10 percent i think to