Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl curtis 'update' haters logo!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Personally I'm a big fan of Carls updates but of course there are others who aren't so enthusiastic about them. I stumbled upon this image and had to post it on here!

I'm not going to put a name to the person that sprung to mind when I saw this image, I'll let you all come up with your own ideas.

But the updates haters on this board and others, I ask you, is this you.....

Re: Carl curtis 'update' haters logo!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Gavlar wrote:Personally I'm a big fan of Carls updates but of course there are others who aren't so enthusiastic about them. I stumbled upon this image and had to post it on here!

I'm not going to put a name to the person that sprung to mind when I saw this image, I'll let you all come up with your own ideas.

But the updates haters on this board and others, I ask you, is this you.....

Loving this thread.

Nobody has jumped in to either big up Carl or mug off the updates!!!

.... and on with the show!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 am

I saw that picture on another forum a few years ago well before this forum started. So the originally the picture had nothing to do with Carl. If it is meant to describe Carl then it is well off the mark as he is not a person who sits at his computer arguing. Useually you find it is the individual who has has put this up is very much that character themself.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:14 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I saw that picture on another forum a few years ago well before this forum started. So the originally the picture had nothing to do with Carl. If it is meant to describe Carl then it is well off the mark as he is not a person who sits at his computer arguing. Useually you find it is the individual who has has put this up is very much that character themself.

It's meant for the haters of Carl's updates, not for Carl himself :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I saw that picture on another forum a few years ago well before this forum started. So the originally the picture had nothing to do with Carl. If it is meant to describe Carl then it is well off the mark as he is not a person who sits at his computer arguing. Useually you find it is the individual who has has put this up is very much that character themself.

Right, I think your missing the 'joke' entirely! I know this has nothing to do with Carl, I just found it on a random google image search! I was implying that there are people out there sitting infront if their computers late at night trying to pull Carls updates apart!

Sorry for the confusion!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Gavlar wrote:

Right, I think your missing the 'joke' entirely! I know this has nothing to do with Carl, I just found it on a random google image search! I was implying that there are people out there sitting infront if their computers late at night trying to pull Carls updates apart!

Sorry for the confusion!

Aye no problem and I can well imagine what you are saying. I already have a picture of one or two guys being like that.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Spot on mate.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

griff105 wrote:Spot on mate.

Yes I read it wrong and now I agree.