Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales ---- A new low

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:15 am

Now I might be half asleep, but I am sure SSN just reported Wales are below the Faroe Islands in the FIFA ranking. :oops:

Don't shoot me if I am wrong :roll:

Re: Wales ---- A new low

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 am

It's true. A student from the Faroe islands contacted FIFA because they has mis-calculated the rankings and therefore we dropped below the Faroe Islands! Doh!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 am

Bluebird99 wrote:It's true. A student from the Faroe islands contacted FIFA because they has mis-calculated the rankings and therefore we dropped below the Faroe Islands! Doh!

Dont know whether to laugh or cry. Welsh sport is certainly thriving, Glamorgan CC, Crusaders RL, NONE of our regional RU teams making the Heineken Cup 1/4 finals.

Oh and that philanderer Ryan Giggs :lol:

Get Calzaghe out of retirement! :!: :!: :!:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:It's true. A student from the Faroe islands contacted FIFA because they has mis-calculated the rankings and therefore we dropped below the Faroe Islands! Doh!

Dont know whether to laugh or cry. Welsh sport is certainly thriving, Glamorgan CC, Crusaders RL, NONE of our regional RU teams making the Heineken Cup 1/4 finals.

The Devils are always challenging at or near the top of the Elite League, always flying the flag for Wales!! Just need a proper bloody rink now, then we'll fly!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 am

BEEP AHM wrote:

Swansea are in the Premiership! *hides* :oops:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 am

TBF Wales are pretty shit at most things, we're good singers, good drinkers and good at being obese. We're even pretty crap at what the media consider our national sport.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 am

I think we all know that Wales are a better football team than the Faroe Islands quite easily. As they are also a better team than Sierra Leone or a lot of other f*cking teams we are lower than. Can't remember the last time I watched a game with Bellamy Ramsey Bale Collison Vaughan etc. in the team. Thats when we know how good we are. Could really do with a nice couple of wins against Switzerland and Bulgaria now mind.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:28 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:TBF Wales are pretty shit at most things, we're good singers, good drinkers and good at being obese. We're even pretty crap at what the media consider our national sport.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not all bad news, cos if shagging was on olympic sport then my mrs would win GOLD, If you dont believe me ask the boys :lol:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 am

Aberblue89 wrote:I think we all know that Wales are a better football team than the Faroe Islands quite easily. As they are also a better team than Sierra Leone or a lot of other f*cking teams we are lower than. Can't remember the last time I watched a game with Bellamy Ramsey Bale Collison Vaughan etc. in the team. Thats when we know how good we are. Could really do with a nice couple of wins against Switzerland and Bulgaria now mind.

Agree there mate, it would be nice to put out a full team and get our ranking up so we get better draws in tournaments

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:39 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:The Devils are always challenging at or near the top of the Elite League, always flying the flag for Wales!! Just need a proper bloody rink now, then we'll fly!

With how many teams competing?

Where they were owned by Sheffield's owners - hmm, no conflict of interest there?

Mickey mouse sport. If that's Wales' best, we're screwed.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 am

I've lost interest in international football thanks to Toshack and his negativity. I actually can't see too much of a future for the international game as a whole. There are too many things going on; FIFA's corruption, players puilling out, our national FA being challenged (quite rightly) by Bale and Ramsey to play in the Olympics and the growth of the Champions League. I think that, within the next 10 years, international football could be dead

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

f**k the crusaders...i hope they fold and i have my reasons...bunch of f*cking aussies bar a few anyway