Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All inclusive holidays.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:37 am

Anybody know the cheapest places to book to go all inclusive,,, I get a factory shutdown end of July so it's usuallly dear,, so I'm trying to find the cheapest sites to use!! :ayatollah:

Re: All inclusive holidays.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 am

www.otbeach.com

www.sunmaster.co.uk

or Teletext Holidays.

I've always found the above good.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:43 am

ICELOLLY.COM

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 am

Try www.travelrepublic.co.uk.

I have found them to be excellent and used them many times.tend to be very competitive.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:Anybody know the cheapest places to book to go all inclusive,,, I get a factory shutdown end of July so it's usuallly dear,, so I'm trying to find the cheapest sites to use!! :ayatollah:

Me and the Mrs went to Morrocco all inclusive last year and cost us £450pp for a weeks 4* all inc using teletextholidays - which was a bargain considering the food, the accomodation and facilities etc that we had.

But when we were there we met a couple who had an identical holiday to ours (flights, accom, dates etc) and theirs only cost them £250pp using icelolly. But they did only book 2 weeks in advance of their break, so am not sure if that was why they had such a good deal.

But I know what site I'll be visiting when I come to book this years holiday soon!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Thanks everyone i will have a look at all these sites after work :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Let us know the cheapest deal you could get

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

I booked my holiday on lowcostholidays.co.uk

2 weeks all inclusive in a 4 star hotel in Turkey, going out on 25th Aug, 2 adults 2 children for £1521.

There were some other great deals available aswell but this suited what we wanted.

Other good site are:
Beatthebrochure - i booked an all inclusive break to benidorm in oct from here
sunmaster
teletext
icelolly

Hope this helps

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

can enyone tell me if on teletext holidays if your transfers are extra [whats the catch] :ayatollah: cheers

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:can enyone tell me if on teletext holidays if your transfers are extra [whats the catch] :ayatollah: cheers

Dont book transfers through that site - use resort-hoppa. It is a private shuttle and will cost you less than a public shuttle on most booking sites.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:02 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:can enyone tell me if on teletext holidays if your transfers are extra [whats the catch] :ayatollah: cheers

Dont book transfers through that site - use resort-hoppa. It is a private shuttle and will cost you less than a public shuttle on most booking sites.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:34 pm

try a site called trivago :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm

if it dont say they are not included they wont be been caught before, make sure your luggage is included as well ,the trouble with all the sites is they advertise a holiday for say 200 quid but when you ring them up they tell you that it werent the live price ad the actual price of the holiday has gone up by 100

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm

cheers for the advice lads i thought there to good to be true :ayatollah: